Reviews for Wasted Daylight
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Did you notice the ending rhymes? I like this... a lot. :3
Love it Tears in my eyes chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I don't see the slash. this couldn't even be slash, all you have to do is delete the last line. Really. Because this story is so nice, i'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews, (Me, I think it's because of the slash warning. in fact I probably wouldn't have read this story if I hadn't read the reviews and come back to it.
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I actually don't find this yaoi...

Anyway, this was really, really...amazing. Awesome. Epic. Whatever. I only watched Spirited Away yesterday and well...yeah. Most of the fandom is filled with Chihiro/Haku, so seeing this was...refreshing, in a way.

;3;
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It makes sense. The yaoi, and the story. It was heartbreaking to see Chihiro's brother waste away and have Haku unable to do anything. It was well written and flowed nicely. Good job!
EmmaMoons chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
EEHH! Suprised! and still so intresting! I can't believe it was her brother! xD

hehe cute.
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh D: that was sad. I love Chirio/Haku usually, but you told this little one shot so perfectly... 3 I teared up, yes I did.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very sad. I loved the structure and your language throughout the entire piece. It was such an interesting way to explore the characters and a slightly AU take on the flashback and the canon relationship. Great job! I haven't read any Spirited Away fanfiction, but I've already noticed the trend you were talking about, just by reading the summaries. It's nice to know someone is trying something original, and doing it well.

KrisEleven~
meri47 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Man, this was really good. There aren't that many stories that can take this type of idea and make it work well. Keep up the good work!