Reviews for While You Were Gone
twihardchick29 chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
Me likey! This is an awesome story!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
HA HA! *laughs incredulously* (And then extremely suddenly...) *gasps* "NO!" - THAT was my reaction to the last sentence, then to the realization that this is the last chapter posted... D: Do you have ANY idea when the next chapter will be up? I'd do anything to help you along with it... :] And do you know how many chapters are left yet? Or are you just going along with whatever pops up in your head? And lastly, do you think you could maybe, possibly, send me and itty bitty teaser? :D Please? lol
lanigirl96003 chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
looking forward to the next chapter
skye282 chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
I'm finally reading your update, just sorry it took so long, this has been a bit of a tough summer with my separation and my reading failed because of it. I'm back now though, trying to catch up with all my stories again. I loved this chapter and well who couldn't love Cal, he is such a cutie. So now to find out why Aro wants their help.
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
And I'm still here and very interested in the direction this is taking off in.

I like that we got to see more of Renee and Billy and their past and how it comes down to Bella and her super wolf change. I look forward to more of that. Poor Quil Sr. though..

I can't wait to finally see more of the Cullena and their reactions to Bella . :)

* Mimi-Love-4Ever
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Well.. what an interesting beginning I must say. Hehe. I was meant to tweet your story as part of the Tweet Me program and here I got sucked in! :)

Now, normally, I would have run the other way from a story that had anything to do with wolves or Bella being a wolf, but this is one of the exceptions. I like it so far. Besides that little lemon right there sealed my fate, just saying. I've yet to see a Renee/Billy theory like yours until now.

I look forward to the next chapter and where this will go. Awesome first chapter.

* Mimi-Love-4Ever
RosalieSmiled chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
This is a fantastic story! You have done a marvelous job so far! I know you got the concept from someone else, but you have truly made the story flourish.

Great job! I wish I had this kind of imagination!

I can't wait to read more!
lunarwing chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Hi there!

I first read the original one shot of this story and as soon as i learned that there was a full story i wanted to read so here i am! It's been 2 days since i started reading this story and i couldn't stop until i finished all there is to read!

It's an incredibly interesting story i like that they still hade a child, although i still miss renesmee (maybe in the near future she will appear.

I';m a little bit perplexed for rosalie..the baby should have brought them more close to one another not seperate them even further apart..i hope that one day bella can forgive roaslie and let her be an aunt to Caleb and play with him.

Well keep up the good work both of you and i sure hope that you will update soon!

*lunarwing*
Vero Diaz chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
wheres the new chapter?
JAGfan11 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I simply love this take on the series and I hope it will be updated soon. However, I've been wondering if you were thinking of introducing Rachel and Rebecca. They are Jacob's sisters and in this story Bella's too. It might be interesting to see their reactions about Bella.
Trickster22084 chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
You have to keep going on this one. I'm loving it!
CCBTH chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Well at least they arent there to kill them.. right? glad vicki was eliminated. Still dislike rosalie. Hope cal gets a sister.. also more lemons for edward/bella. Also kinda wouldnt mind seeing charlie all vamped out. Just sayin.
YesMyRealNameIsBella chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
I've read this story a couple times and i still love it, i just hope you can update soon, this has to be my fav chapter ever, and i wanted to ask, now that Cal is a wolf wouldn't that slow his growing? i mean he grows soooo fast normally and wolves don't age once they start phasing so isn't fair to just give Bella her time and have him age slowly now, (human rate) It'd break my heart to have a child that goes through all their milestones in 2 weeks, I'd cry every time he looked different or did something new lol and the whole Rosalie situation is UGH annoying, i always disliked her from the SM's Twilight i mean i get that her story was horrible and just so cruel but her taking out her frustrations on someone else was just selfish and disgusting, everything always has to be about her, and i like that you made Bella understanding yet not forgiving, she wanted to kill her so she could take her baby she's lucky she even got to see him, if i were Bella I'd honestly contemplate leaving with my husband and child, i mean having to always second guess and worry for your child's safety is ridiculous, and yes Edward sees no deceit but he wasn't the one that she basically threatened so yes i agree with you again, it should be Bella's choice and i'm happy Edward isn't pushing her to accept Rosalie and Alice can go suck eggs, Bella had a logical reason to ask if the Harpy was going to poison them, seriously, why linger on the bad in life, it's like she'd had rather stayed alive and have babies for a man like Royce who didn't love her and was a horrible human being, I'm sorry but I would choose being with my monkey man and being gorgeous and powerful forever, dumb broad lol (sorry it's just your one of the few authors that i actually agree with on this point, too many of them did what SM did and have Bella trust her with her life and that of her baby's as if she cared for more than playing mommy)

anyhooooo rant over lol and remember shouldn't Caleb's growth slow now that he's a pup? you a little balance?
With The What Now chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
I know that you haven't updated your stories in almost a year, but are you ever going to?

I'm really enjoying this story... not anything I've ever seen before (Cal, mostly, but also the Bella being a werewolf thing I've never read before).

Anyway, I really hope you update this story.
alc1002 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011