Reviews for While You Were Gone
Lady Jimita chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
*nudge nudge* Just checking to see if you two authors are still alive out there? Or if maybe you got demolished in some awful natural disaster or something? ;-) This story is SO thrilling, and I have to know if you're planning to continue? I certainly hope so. I strongly encourage it. One of the best stories I've read in a while. Aro and the Volturi (or at least Aro and Jane, for sure) show up and...cliffhanger? Noooooo! I hope you update soon. Awesome story!
twilightlover127 chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! UPDATE!
Lady Jimita chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Ha ha ha! First story I've ever read where Charlie actually SHOT Edward! That was great.
Lady Jimita chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I thought for sure I would hate a story where Bella's a wolf. I'm happy to say that by the end of the first chapter, I thought it was a good read. By the end of Chapter 2, I am thoroughly enjoying it. (It took a bit of "willing suspension of disbelief" to go along with the premise that Bella had been around the Cullens and James and hadn't phased before...but that aside, this is a surprisingly cool story!)
Kythorian chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Good story. Hope you get back to it.
MysticEyesx chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
I have been looking for this story for months! Yay for me for finally finding it :D Please update soon. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story :)
mverv021 chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
OMG! LOVE this story! I need more! Please!
Vero Diaz chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
wheres the chapter 16?
teamjazzler chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
I loved it and can't wait to see the next chapter! Also, I'm currently reading a baby book and did you know that the name Caleb is latin for 'dog'? I thought it was ironic given that the last chapter described him as a golden retrever! Haha!
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
O! M! G! I wish there was MORE! I am going to freak out now!

How will I ever get through this? I. Don't. Think. I. Can. I need more! There has to be more! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
OMG! It is getting so close! I am so nervous!

Another fantastic chapter! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
I love this! I am getting so excited for the end! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011