Reviews for While You Were Gone
GethrenNZ chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
I really hope you continue this story. I am eagerly awaiting the update. Pretty please with Bells on
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Fantastic chapter! :)
OperaGurl04 chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
Not surprised - I loved it! I love all of your writing, though. Hopefully you'll be updating this soon b/c I'm very anxious to see where this is going - love Cal!
portalefiamme chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
This story is awesome! The plot is interesting and well written, I love Bella in the wolf form! Like I love Cal in his wolf form! He is so cool! I can't wait for read what the Volturi would do! Why are they here? What they need? Thus clyff is awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

Until next time!
RosaBella75 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
*blissy sigh* I just love this story! You tell it so well, it truly lives and breathes. Most delicious way to use my time now that I have a wee bit more of it! :D

I am lmao that Charlie finally got to shoot Edward, though! ;D LOL

I'm going to take my bouncy happy self off to read more before bed now! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
Totally awesome chapter. Victoria was sneakier than ever creating another army that no one knew about. It looks like the Cullen's and the wolves made it through with no major injuries. What is the most fun is having Aro show up with friends to ask for help? And of course this is where your time and/or inspiration has managed to vanish. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be able to finish this story. Or that someone else will take it up. Definitely a favorite.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
A very sweet chapter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
I am so loving this story. Cal is a joy and a riot. Why crawl when you can walk? And phasing looks like so much fun we'll try that too. Loved that his first words were telling Paul whats what. This is going to be a very different battle. Not going to be surprised if Victoria shows up at the campsite though. Jacob makes a much better brother and brother-in-law than rival for Bella's affections. Leah doesn't seem to have a better attitude. Maybe she and Rosalie should become best buds? Don't blame Bella at all for still not trusting her. Though with Cal able to phase he might just turn on Rosalie if she tried anything.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
So Cal likes blood and human food. He's not venomous which is probably a very good thing. Interesting that he only communicates with his mother by touch. He'll probably be talking soon enough to everyone else. Rosalie is back. She is sorry for what she thought and said. Jealousy is a very green monster and Rosalie has it in spades for Bella. It will take a while, but maybe they will be able to be friends at some point. So what did Rose tell the Denali's about what was going on in WA? Has Bella had anymore of those nightmares? Are they about the Volturi or Victoria? Or both? Will the Denali's come to help fight the newborns? Or stay away because Bella was the one to kill Laurent?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Bella is most likely having nightmares about the Volturi not about Rosalie. Or maybe Victoria? That psycho would be more than thrilled to kill Bella and Cal to get back at Edward. Charlie is so funny. He and Billy are grandfather's together and it's not Bella and Jake. Paul is still a pain in the rear. Bella is able to nurse Cal so that's a good thing. Will he also want to drink blood? Or maybe just eat very rare steaks like his mother?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Charlie got to do all the dad things for his daughter's wedding. So where's Rachel? Earlier in the story Paul had already imprinted on her. Leah is definitely not happy with anyone. Wonder if she'll phase before the battle? And will Seth phase? Hope they've come up with a plan to deliver the baby. And they have the cottage. Guessing the rest of the Pack will help guard them until after Victoria is dead. And still waiting for Alice to see the Volturi showing up to play. And what is Rose telling the Denali clan about Bella killing Laurent?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Rosalie is very, very unpleased about what's happening. Think she hates Bella more than ever. Too bad for her the family is not going to tolerate her behavior. Even Emmett is willing to go with family obligations before his mate. She's going to Denali and will no doubt tell Irina that Bella was the one to kill Laurent. That will not bode well. And the family will not under any circumstances allow Rosalie to take the baby if anything should happen to Bella and Edward. Like the nice simple wedding. And that it took place on the Res.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Valedictorian is a good thing. Bella just seems to be doing everything right. Like the wedding date. And now we know that yes, Bella can get pregnant. The Pack is going to go wild with this news. Hmm, is Leah going to become a wolf? Obviously we aren't going to be having Bella become a vampire when she gives birth. Could that even happen? So how are they going to deliver the baby? Carlisle is having the time of his life. And maybe now Rosalie will be more amiable to Bella being one of the family? Or is she just going to be more jealous? Charlie and Billy are going to be grandfathers. Jake gets to be an uncle. The whole Pack get to be uncles.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
So what is Rosalie's issue now? Bella isn't exactly a frail human that is choosing to become a vampire. She's a shifter and already immortal. And no one is sure if she can have any children. Wonder if Edward has talked to Carlisle about that yet? We have Riley out of the way. Victoria still has a bunch of newborns, and there is a good chance the Volturi are going to show up any minute. That should be an interesting meetin. They can't deman Bella be turned or killed because she's already immortal as a wolf. Charlie isn't exactly pleased about not being told about the psycho stalking his daughter. At least we have a wedding date.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Engaged is good. Running into Jessica and Lauren was totally funny. They're trashing Bella and she's listening to them and planning her little surprise entrance. The looks on their faces were totally priceless I'm sure. So school should be interesting when they go back. Just hope nobody pisses off Bella and she phases at school. That would not be good. Sort of thought Charlie would be okay with everything once they explained it to him. So what are they going to tell Renee? It might be a little awkward if they had to tell her they know who Bella's biological father is. Believe Billy explained to her about the legends and imprinting. So is she going to guess her daughter is now a wolf?
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »