Reviews for While You Were Gone
rpobsessed2 chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
I recently found this fix and am thoroughly enjoying it. I know it has been over two years since you updated and hope all is well with you. I also hope you are planning to complete this unique story. I have been so engrossed with it and admire your talent. I love the characters and storyline. Please finish it.
Sharon
dwright chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
I'm confused. Though the story is marked complete this last chapter makes me think there should be more. Loved it to this point!
crazycats7 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
This was good. I wish you would have continued. I like to know what Aro what help with
Elle chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
That's it? Oh come on! Please finish this!
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Hello I judt read this bad boy in two days when I read you are going to be writing part 2 I knew I had to hurry and read this one I loved it so different having Bella be a wolf and having a boy I truly enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the other
eboyd5 chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Hi, just wondering if you were still going to put up part 2 of this story or if you're done with it? Thanks
kelley turner chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
white more pleas and thank you cause I like this book
grandmaof5 chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Love the story, don't like the ending. Being this is from 2011, I'm guessing that part 2 never became reality. Sure would love for that to change. Totally love Caleb.
lesuse chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Such a good story! Loved all the twists - Bella now a wolf, with a wolf's appetite! Love that Edward is so taken with Bella's wolfiness! Love this Charlie - he had so much to take in, but it serves him right for being the most clueless father in the world, who never heard a boy in Bella's room every night? Come on - all dads have some boy is sniffing around my daughter radar! But, he's great here! Love the relationship between Bella and Jacob! And, what a twist about Billy and Renee - excellent storyline! Love that Bella and Edward's love endured - even though it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if she had given him a little more grief for leaving - just sayin'! But, I understand the mate/imprint urges overrode the need for making him pay! And, love little Caleb - as much or more than Renesme! Such a charming little fellow - delightful little personality! Disappointed with this Rosalie - hope she redeems herself in the Part Two. Which brings me to the end - hope Part II is going to happen! Really would love to see what happens to this family and the tribe (and want Jacob to imprint.)Hope you are doing well! Thanks again!
debcripps chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
I was wondering if you are going to finish this story? I really would like to know what happens in the sequel. I haven't found it on you page so I wondered if you were still going to write it.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
first why would the volturi need their help and please tell me this is not how this story is ending please
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
wonder if birth control would work with those two then again they might be right one time deal
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
I bet that's a weird feeling to watch your wife and child turn into wolfs and walk off
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
did Rose plan to kill Bella and take her baby that worse than anything a vampire or anyone could do
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
hey I even like his name my sister's grandson is named Caleb don't know his middle name but it is not Jasper
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »