Reviews for While You Were Gone
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
are you going to finish this story? cause its been a year and a half since your last update!
laura lou who chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
wOnderful story! When will you guys finish it?
AnitaM17 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Next please!
OCDMumOf3 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Found this story a few days ago. Really enjoying it. PLEASE update, it even over 12 months. Please, please, please. :(
lizzierichards chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
That was awesome! Caleb rocks! Love that character and that he can phase too. I also liked the fact that he's not Reneesmee and Jake's imprint. I like the Caleb uncle jake dynamic. Of course the shocker of Bella as Billy's daughter and being a wolf was a crucial element if this plot. Now, what does the Volturi need their help for? Sorry for not reviewing until now. I was just caught up on how good this is that I couldn't stop reading it. I wish you'll update soon. Surely this well written fic with brilliant plot is not abandoned right? I really enjoyed reading this story and Im glad to have found it accidentally on a random fic search.
Fairusa84 chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
So, I've just started reading this story and couldn't put it down. Such a great prompt! I noticed you haven't updated in a while... Hoping you will!
booklova44 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
I really love your story please write more soom!
Remmykins1901 chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Holy shit.. so it begins. The camping was , I liked it a lot. The whole thing.
Remmykins1901 chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Wow.. here goes.. well, everything.
Remmykins1901 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Oh wow.. Rose.. I understand and Bella's right you can't be a figure in Cal's life right now. But welcome back just the same. Emmett really missed you :(
Remmykins1901 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
All of the things! My god go Bad ass Bella! You did soooo fucking good! Caleb is gorgeous!
Remmykins1901 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
The cottage! Watch it be a girl lol!
Remmykins1901 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Heart places! Sooo happy! 3'ed it. It was beautiful..
Remmykins1901 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I knew it! As soon as she was tired with Alice i knew something wasn't right lol congrats to the happy couple!
Remmykins1901 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Holy shit.. they caught Riley. That's going to give them more time to train. Victoria is going to have send someone else for Bella's scent and they'll kill that person as well. i wonder how many she'll send before she just sends in the army?
1,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »