Reviews for While You Were Gone
eternal-grace101 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I really like this story and love the humor you have put into it. I really hope you update again! I also wonder if you intend to have bella and edward have a baby! I would love that and be impressed to see how you do it! Just a thought.

;D
lsmurphy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Yay! A new story! I am a fan from your very first story. Can't wait to read more.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I am feeling a little better about this, it is still hard for me, but I think I will get past the whole Bella being a wolf thing.

I am glad that Edward got to understand what she went through when he was gone, hopefully they will be having a long conversation about everything that has happened and what their future holds soon.

Thanks Stratan for plugging through and not letting the virus get you down. Hopefully you are feeling better.

Jen
GethrenNZ chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
yay theyre back :) update again soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
avidreader69 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Who was the man with Victoria that the other wolves caught? What does everyone in Forks think happened to Bella? This twist on the story is exciting with it's possibilities. The BIG question is if Bella and Edwar will somehow reproduce!
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Peter Parker (aka Stratan) you have my eternal gratitude and I truly appreciate your superhero-ness! ;D

GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for the reunion w/the Cullens... I wonder how Rosalie will react?

This chapter certainly answered some unspoken questions and cleared up Bella's phasing and Billy's cheating/imprinting with Renne.

Can't wait for the next update!

xoxo

Mina

PS: When is Bella getting a haircut? Alice should totally do it!
Caius09 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
You and Stratan have produced an awesome chapter! I gather things are so recent that Charlie has no idea that Bella isn't his daughter. Poor Charlie. I thought the Billy and Renee imprint story tied in well with the canon of tw book which led Renee to leave Forks and Charlie behind. What a twist. Can't wait to hear what the rest of the Cullens will think of recent developments. It'll be fun to see Bella and Edward do things together now that weren't possible before. Yes, lemons included, lol. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
sugunary chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Wow- well its definitely different, but so good. The more I read the more I like a Wolfy Bella. Cannot wait to read more!
Jaded World chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
i am so glad to see you posted chapter two.

i can wait to see where you will take it.

and send my best wishes to peter parker, i hope he gets better soon.
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
busy busy newsy and excellent!
Nik2010 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So excited that you have a new story! Great so far :-)
sugar9030 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
wow. a lot of information. i wonder about the babies. is she ever going to be pregnat? if she does get pregnat i would love if she had a somewhat normal pregnancy.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Glad this story is going to continue, loved the o/s so looking forward to see what you two do with it :D
InTheNameOfLovex chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow is this a one shot? (Pleaseee say no, and that you're going to be continuing it!)
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I always thought this plot would make a great multi-chapter fic. Thanks for picking it up and going with it. I can't wait to see where you'll take it!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »