Reviews for While You Were Gone
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I always thought this plot would make a great multi-chapter fic. Thanks for picking it up and going with it. I can't wait to see where you'll take it!
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
this is a great start can't wait for more!
LeahSylvia chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Way to go! I'm delighted you two are going to expand this interesting concept. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
amwine chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job...thanks so much!
frenchsong87 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love the changes yall made and can't wait to see what happens with Bella and Edward and how the rest of the Cullens react to her being a werewolf.
tone death chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow. This is wonderful. I love wolfBella. Can't wait to read more.
RPFANN chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow. Hot sex next to a river. And bella imprinting on edward. I love this story already. Can't wait till next chapter. Well if there is a next chapter. :)

-jennifer r.

Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Paul's going to try and kill edward isn't he?
BGAINES chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
omg i have never found another story like this i cant wait to see where you take uw 2with it so far i like it thankyou and cant wait for you tro bring us anothre chapter
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Glorious! Loved the original and am loving this adaption/continuation just as much! Intruiging way of keeping the best of Bella's human atributes while making her sturdy enough for easy relations with her vamp. The emotional journey is looking to be as captivating as it deserves to be and the lemon has me panting for more.

Thanks for writing and sharing! I'm so glad Steph gave the green light for you to continue this story!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Loved it amazing I hope u continue it
Romantic Medievalist chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
"While You Were Gone" is one of my favorite OneShots, so I'm really looking forward to what you'll do with it. I love it so far!

Update soon please! :)
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I like it! As i told you I can't wait to see it evolve!

hunybmom chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awe I like this story. Great variation from the original. I always felt like Bellas connection to Edward could be compared to the wolves imprinting. since she's a wolf her and Edward can be together forever without having to worry about changing her I lovethe concept. I'm really looking foward to how this story progresses and where u go with it. Thanks and please update soon.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
How do you always do this to me? Have you cast a spell so I may love each and everything you write on FF? That was magical, extraordinary, ridiculously good...just wow!
1,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »