Reviews for While You Were Gone
Jaded World chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
i am so glad to see you posted chapter two.

i can wait to see where you will take it.

and send my best wishes to peter parker, i hope he gets better soon.
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
busy busy newsy and excellent!
Nik2010 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So excited that you have a new story! Great so far :-)
sugar9030 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
wow. a lot of information. i wonder about the babies. is she ever going to be pregnat? if she does get pregnat i would love if she had a somewhat normal pregnancy.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Glad this story is going to continue, loved the o/s so looking forward to see what you two do with it :D
InTheNameOfLovex chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow is this a one shot? (Pleaseee say no, and that you're going to be continuing it!)
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I always thought this plot would make a great multi-chapter fic. Thanks for picking it up and going with it. I can't wait to see where you'll take it!
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
this is a great start can't wait for more!
LeahSylvia chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Way to go! I'm delighted you two are going to expand this interesting concept. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
amwine chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job...thanks so much!
frenchsong87 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love the changes yall made and can't wait to see what happens with Bella and Edward and how the rest of the Cullens react to her being a werewolf.
tone death chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow. This is wonderful. I love wolfBella. Can't wait to read more.
RPFANN chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow. Hot sex next to a river. And bella imprinting on edward. I love this story already. Can't wait till next chapter. Well if there is a next chapter. :)

-jennifer r.

/rpfann
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Paul's going to try and kill edward isn't he?
BGAINES chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
omg i have never found another story like this i cant wait to see where you take uw 2with it so far i like it thankyou and cant wait for you tro bring us anothre chapter
1,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »