Reviews for While You Were Gone
Lori94 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
WOW! The thing with Quil is crazy! I'm glad the treaty is void and everything seems to be working out for Bella and Edward!
Bammers chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Wow that was wonderful and I think there might be a half wolf half vamp in are future update when you can thanks...
fashionplate chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Make your man some chicken noodle soup and get writing!

This story is going to be so good...

Just a question though, what does charlie think happened to Bella? Won't ie be weird when she shows up at the hospital?

Juju
Anniem40 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I am loving this fic, so I take it that Bella will be able to get pregnant. Also, like that the tribe & the Cullen's are actually getting along from the start.

Update soon.
farawaymomo chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This plot is getting so interesting. I'm so excited about it. I do hope you have some private time for B and E to talk about him leaving and why he came back when he did.
eternal-grace101 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I really like this story and love the humor you have put into it. I really hope you update again! I also wonder if you intend to have bella and edward have a baby! I would love that and be impressed to see how you do it! Just a thought.

;D
lsmurphy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Yay! A new story! I am a fan from your very first story. Can't wait to read more.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I am feeling a little better about this, it is still hard for me, but I think I will get past the whole Bella being a wolf thing.

I am glad that Edward got to understand what she went through when he was gone, hopefully they will be having a long conversation about everything that has happened and what their future holds soon.

Thanks Stratan for plugging through and not letting the virus get you down. Hopefully you are feeling better.

Jen
GethrenNZ chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
yay theyre back :) update again soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
avidreader69 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Who was the man with Victoria that the other wolves caught? What does everyone in Forks think happened to Bella? This twist on the story is exciting with it's possibilities. The BIG question is if Bella and Edwar will somehow reproduce!
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Peter Parker (aka Stratan) you have my eternal gratitude and I truly appreciate your superhero-ness! ;D

GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for the reunion w/the Cullens... I wonder how Rosalie will react?

This chapter certainly answered some unspoken questions and cleared up Bella's phasing and Billy's cheating/imprinting with Renne.

Can't wait for the next update!

xoxo

Mina

PS: When is Bella getting a haircut? Alice should totally do it!
Caius09 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
You and Stratan have produced an awesome chapter! I gather things are so recent that Charlie has no idea that Bella isn't his daughter. Poor Charlie. I thought the Billy and Renee imprint story tied in well with the canon of tw book which led Renee to leave Forks and Charlie behind. What a twist. Can't wait to hear what the rest of the Cullens will think of recent developments. It'll be fun to see Bella and Edward do things together now that weren't possible before. Yes, lemons included, lol. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
sugunary chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Wow- well its definitely different, but so good. The more I read the more I like a Wolfy Bella. Cannot wait to read more!
Jaded World chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
i am so glad to see you posted chapter two.

i can wait to see where you will take it.

and send my best wishes to peter parker, i hope he gets better soon.
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
busy busy newsy and excellent!
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »