Reviews for Remembering
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
A part of him did not because he needed to know God before dying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
well, I personally love the story, have read it a few times
Aero'Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So I find myself randomly searching up Angst OneShots and BAM! I see this.

I've always loved the characters of Bakugan, not the series itself and I'd like to say that you did a great job.

Shiori's death is something not many have thought upon relating to Shun's attitude and demeanor. Atleast not deeply.

But this OneShot right here shows just how much pain our fellow Brawler has been through.

Thanks for the read, I've been inspired.
Miss Croatia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
When Shun cries I cry! Cause I love him! T.T

I love this because you reflected Shun's emotions! wha...she's just like skyress! She left Shun!
KuramiMidori chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I just loved this. Very well written! I was literally bawling!
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
not bad. :) is this a poem kinda?
Bubii chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww...tears, this was very nicely written!
darkstardragon432 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
awwwwwww so emoitional tears are streaming down my face. :);)
Feuilly chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is awesome! I'm not emotional but I almost cried! So well writen! Keep going, your writing is awesome!
Vivian Bunker chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Okay, now you're getting your seventh review for this story.

First of all, this nearly put a tear into my eye.

Second of all, I love the way you captured the feelings.

Third of all, since being a teacher for ten years, yet I haven't experienced a story like this.

You did a great job.
Foxgloves chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
AWWWW I was like crying for my life when I read this one! It's AWESOME! Continue to write
MexicanQueen011 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
aww that did make me cry I shedded two tears or three it really made my heart pound a bit fater it's sad to see how Shun's mother died and no one thinks of it like that. You did good. Do you have any Fabia and Shun stories in mind?
Teamwerewolf4eva chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
it is a sad story just like the description shows just how much pain it is to lose someone so dear and loved.
katzike123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
love it :)
Lyndranette chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So sad yet so beautiful! He may look big and tough on the outside but on the inside Shun was just a scared little boy who missed his mommy. :(