Reviews for Elven Wishes
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Cute story.
Peanut Gallery chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Very well wover tale, many direction many possabilitys. Great Work!

Thanks for a Great Read,

Peanut Gallery
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Tee heeeee! Awesome. She looks good with dark hair, and she does have the delicate features, very pixie-like, that fit an elleth :)
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Once upon a haiku:

Faerie into flight

Needs must avoid Evil's plight

Help the child Furling

Definitely hope that your muse allows you to make a SG-1 sequel for this. Maybe Buffy could discover Jack and company during the Initiative fracas.

Maybe furling is ancestral Sumerian?

May your muse smile.
Vidicon666 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
I really love this one. Joyce as an elf tickles my fancy for some reason. I do hope the muse comes to visit soon and more from this AU gets written.
Xpsi chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Pretty fun story. I definitaly want to read more.
Prustan chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Very interesting. I just have one little problem with it - why did you make Willow a lesbian now? She didn't come 'out of the closet' until Season 5 (4?) when she was dating Tara.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Itneresting. So what exactly is Buffy since she's not Fae or Tolkien Elven? What's her alien species?

CT
zeynel chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
HIEĀ§ I just LOVED this idea, never done before, very clever... and cleverly done!
gonqueasel chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I was intrigued right up to the moment Joice said 'it's in Furling', then I was hooked! - well done! I highly enjoyed the author's misdirection on the nature of the crossover element and I am looking forward to more installments of this story.
Nymue chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very neat ... So Buffy has elf ears now, hmm? Any other leftovers from her costume? And just what did happen that night?

Looking forward to B/W goodness. There's not enough of that around these days ...