Reviews for Points of Light
TactitansGambit chapter 1 . 3/14
This was absolutely gorgeous! I haven't found many BeruBara fanfics that I've fully enjoyed-but this is one of them. I love the theme of the lightning bugs and stars and how the entire piece had a /rhythm/ to it. Gorgeous.
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
The comparisons were artistic. May, I say, Manna.

Yes. Mortality. So human.

Even the brightest and highest ones could fall.

But I believe in the afterlife : )
loulou.k chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
MANNA!

It's you? It's soo good to see/read from you, yes it's been soooo long since the last time you wrote, and it was a long time since we talk too!...life was soo crazy around me that I'm losing the love of Rov and live like a dead person!...and "The dying never lived long, anyway"

I loved the way you put the fireflies through the years.

"But before he could do anything, her fingers were gently lifting it off of his ponytail. He coughed, maybe in embarrassment. She couldn't be sure" oooooooooooh, that's soo nice and cute!

Well, I'm soo drunk myself because of the drugs I'm taking after I took off the wisdom teeth, so I felt I was there with those two Crazy drunker swaying with them under the moonlight _ ;

" She laughed, but took it from him. "You're crazy! Flowers're for girls."" , yeah, but looking to the fireflies is for men my dear Oscar!

The night in the forest, it's soo romantic and painful to see Oscar telling Andre about the beauty of the sky..T_T

" Instead, the sun burned overhead, one big ball of warmth and light. She blinked, and it was gone." Anyway, the sun is a dead star like all that brighten stars we see…

I would love to read from you again my dear Manna, I would love to have my love to RoV back, and I would like to have it because of you.

Missing you,

Kisses,

Loulou
oscar with out andre chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
As the Bastille was stormed, Oscar found the answers to all her questions. The cobblestone street was hard beneath her, and though she felt excruciating pain from her many injuries…she found that she did not care. Her eyes were turned toward the sky, and she felt blessed to be able to see.

oh my heart Manna it,s so lovely thanks for sharing this tender fic with us i have read a lot of your fictions i am a fan of you so ia m glad to see you write again

i will also say : Happy Bastille Day!

although what did it means for Rov,s fan and the death it brigs for our beloved characters , but look to brightness side

have a good time
lifesend chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I am so so happy that you posted a story for Bastille Day! I was re-reading many of your RoV stories last week and was thinking how sad that you haven't written anything for RoV for a while. I like your comparison between Oscar dying and the firefly she accidentally killed when young.