Reviews for Who Framed Sirius Black?
beware i am a fangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really enjoyed this. I love that it was an AU as well.
Lil'MissChris chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It is very, very rare that I read a fic where the HP universe is one of non-magic (as in I've only read two, including this one). It has always been my personal believe that if you have an idea where there is no magic based plot and you want to write fanfiction, then there is no point in using character names from a novel (in this case HP, but I see it done in other fandoms as well).

The only reason I read this in the first place was because the title captured my attention, but then I read AU/non-magic. I was a little disappointed since the whole glamor with HP is the magic, but since it was a challenge entry (you used a prompt... I'm only assuming) and I'm a stickler for a good mystery, I gave it a shot anyway.

Let me just say, I'm happy that I did...

I agree with the below review. I also do not understand why this doesn't have more reviews. It was a long read, but I loved it. I adore the whole 'cop case' vibe and you did it really well. The plot was easy to follow (with a little something extra spicy on the side, which I liked). Overall job well done and thank you for the read.
xStolenxHartx chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I don't know why this hasn't got many reviews... Its brilliant!
I generally do not like reading detective type stories but yours kept me gripped - start to finish :-)
Phanael chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Woah...that was a nice and long one. And really thrilling till the end.

I really enjoyed reding!
That Matt Attack chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Bloody brilliant!
Illyra chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very interesting story. I like, that not everything is black or white and your Andromeda is fantastic.