Reviews for Smile
lovering chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
WHAT A CUTE STORY! I love the contradictions; typical Kenpachi. XD
Rayet chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Cuteness overload. Must. Squee.

I love that you haven't made them completely out of character; it's believable whilst still being unbelievably sweet.

And I want a BraidyMum.
Corrose chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
nghhhh ahhh this was WONDERFUL. You write both Kenpachi and Unohana so well, and everything seems completely possible and oh man, I don't really have anything more coherent to add except my LOVE.
moronicat chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I absolutely loved this. No other way to really put it. I love it! Why does this not have more reviews? Why?

Anyway, there are so many ways you could have messed this up and have gotten the characters OOC. But you didn't and I love you for that. I loved the way you told the story, the arrangement of it, your style of writing, and they way you stayed in subject. It was truly amazing. I would have actually strayed from the topic of Unohana's smiles, but you didn't. I loved the humor as well. I loved the character you chose to center. It's usually the female who tells the story so this was rather refreshing. I love the couple as well. It just makes sense.

I really loved this. And I also loved the fact that my brain didn't see any errors for grammar or anything.

This was great. You one- shot made my day. :D
J. Froste chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I am now a Kenpachi/Unohana fangirl. Haha!

Brilliant! Very well done. :)
Elysium-Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Adorable! Great story! I love Unohana so much! She's just so kind and adorable! :D
xoxo Sweetie chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Lovely.

K&U so beautifull. I hope you write more about them!
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hi!

As a casual fan of Bleach, I thought this was very in character for what I know about both of them and as always, well written. This is a pairing I can definitely see happening and I think this was a nice little glimpse into how it might be started.
Heaven Star chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Dear God was this well written! I enjoyed every single sentence, every word, every - is there more? I haven't read this pairing before but to be honest I don't think it would have mattered because this fic was just GOOD.

Thank you for making my night!
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
zzzzomg! that was so KYUUTE! seriously, i can imagine kenpachi just shoving unohana against a wall and kissing her like the adorable monster he is. i most definitely enjoyed this. and i love how you incorporated lines from the musical. kenuno is TEH WIN. thanks for making me 'smile' today.
SakuraMoon08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Neat! I definetly enjoyed this story, and it was well written! Thanks a bunch for sharing!:D
White Eye Lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
As always Sam, a pleasure to read. I cant believe that you managed to pull this off without some kind of battle scene with Kenpachi to get him smiling like that.

You did a wonderful job with it, considering the only time I can imagin Kenpachi smiling properly like that is in a vast and bloody battle. But I loved Unohana's reaction the best, specially with that damn dimple XD.
lordvio chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh, my...

This is so well written! I never imagined Unohana and Zaraki together, but you did it so well that now I can.

Thank you for this!