Reviews for Invisible Domain
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2002
Sad end..Hate it.
DragonMouse chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
Ohhhhhhh. *whimper* That is sooo sad... *sniffle* OMG. Poor Darien, poor everyone else, poor us too. Wow. ~( 8
pbfate chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
Your fic is the second fic I ever actually cried while reading. The frist was another Invisible Man fic Darien died in at the end. This is a great piece of writing. And I hope you keep it with pride. I would. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece. Thank You. (I needed a good cry!)
Adnawun chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
Wow. My first I-Man fic... and it was AWSOME. (hmm I seem to be using that word way too much...)

But anyway, it was really good, and you're like "Oh no! Darien just made it but Claire already started! No matter he'll become alive..." and then you killed him and I'm like, "Cool! Didn't see that comming."

So uh yeah... anywayz, Buh Byez.

Cool fic,

skywdiamonds chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
exedingly spiffy story. keep posting!

*WARNING! ATTACK OF THE BETA READER WITHIN IS IMMINANT!* one thing though... theres steakout as in an outing featuring steak, and theres a stakeout as in keeping a place under survalience.

my apologies for being a psycotic editor. i can't help it.
Allianora2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Eeek! Ack! Where's my rope! :) Great start to this fic! You always have the banter down t oa tee! I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Darien! More more more please! :)