Reviews for Rose Colored Glasses
Rose chapter 55 . 4/27
I love this story and I truly enjoyed reading this! Thank you so much for sharing!
Eloise chapter 40 . 5/26/2017
Jesse's element is fire and more please
debpreato chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
I think they should have stayed with Dimitri publicly being the father. It is embarrassing for him and to ridiculed for the implication of Rose being unfaithful. Painful for him to swallow his pride.
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 54 . 9/20/2016
WOOT WOOT! HAPPY ENDINGS ARE GREAT! I LOVE DIS STORY
the-cari-moose chapter 50 . 1/30/2016
It's just a nightmare that Viktoria's having.
the-cari-moose chapter 44 . 1/30/2016
Poor Adrian :(
the-cari-moose chapter 39 . 1/29/2016
OH MY GOD I KNEW IT?! YESS! I TOTALLY CALLED IT BEING TASHA!
the-cari-moose chapter 32 . 1/29/2016
I think they stole a body and brought it back from the dead. Maybe I'm taking it too far though..
the-cari-moose chapter 18 . 1/29/2016
Christian is so not having an affair. He would never, ever do that to Lissa.
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
I understand wanting to protect that baby, and I feel as if that is something that Roza and Dimitri would do, but I also think that he would hate to have his and Roza's reputation tarnished even more with lies. I wish that he would stand proud and call the baby his own.
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
It can't be Adrian's parents because they're in Romania. Possibly Avery Lazar, although technically they haven't met her in this story.
EvreHavva chapter 53 . 10/22/2015
muy bien
excelente historia
felicitaciones
y gracias
touls chapter 55 . 7/13/2015
Running out of words to describe your stories. Job well done! I have now only 1 left to read and that is Bound by Destiny. Loved all your others.
alexlc chapter 54 . 3/30/2015
Awe sweet.
alexlc chapter 53 . 3/30/2015
So I am running out of words to describe your stories. I don't think I have used excellent yet. Seriously you rock. I will be so sad when I eventually finish all of your stories. Luckily I haven't finished yet. :)
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »