Reviews for Mating Imperative
carmeleissle5cullen chapter 1 . 8/6
I love it. Can't wait to read more.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 9 . 7/25
Wow, I like this story alot!
Kaitlyn512 chapter 9 . 6/23
Update please
kirifox chapter 9 . 5/25
Excellent story. Need more please. What happens with Phil?
tinkermist99 chapter 9 . 5/20
Plz update
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 5/2
oh no I hope that Bella is going to be okay and I hope that they do catch Phil and Renee right. I also hope that they can protect Bella with everyone called in right. I wonder if her mates will keep close enough to make sure nothing happens right. Thank you for the update once again and have a good week.
wolflover69 chapter 9 . 5/2
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next...great chapter. .
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 5/2
Hope everything goes right
gsferal chapter 9 . 5/1
It was completely awesome to see an update. I can't wait to see the confrontation with Phil. There is also the potential fun to come with Renee and later James. I can't wait to see where you take this even if it takes 10 years to finish things.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 9 . 5/1
Great update
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 5/1
Well it looks like Phil's dead dog shit walking! Eddie seems to think he might have a plan or two himself soon...I can't tell you how nice it is to see Charlie Swan portrayed like a real man...he's usually an absentee parent...or dull witted...drunk and abusive... or weak willed led around by Billy and the Quileutes... so thank you, this Charlie acts like a family man willing to kill anyone who hurts his baby girl
teamwolfaltw chapter 9 . 5/1
Glad Charlie knows now looking forward to next update to see what Phil has to say x
lundyred chapter 9 . 5/1
love it: hope for more soon
01Katie chapter 9 . 5/1