Reviews for Need You Now
TinaF chapter 1 . 6/21
Loved it!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 1 . 4/25
Lots of info left out. Why was Bella in the hospital, did Newton beat here in the cave? Her son beong OK with strange people (the cullens). Not much interaction between Bella and Garret. Why did Newton go to jail? There's no info on how Garret came to meet Bella, where and how? The story chopped and changed, with no real info on the hows and whys of what was happening.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Well that was a confusing waste of my it said Bella and Garrett i actually thought there would be some interaction between those two.
monay9e chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hey! I would love for this to be a multiple chapter story.
GeekGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
You did a great job, you kept me reading for the whole thing without me noticing the time that had past.

P.S
I would love to know what power Matthew has.
Lady Skyelite chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I could only wish for one tiny little thing-that you would have(or still would!) turn this into a full-length story for all of us to enjoy! And whoever said that there was anything wrong with a discrete "fade to black" or at least grey! I truly loved this little gem of yours, and I sincerely hope that you might consider turning it into a full story someday. Or use parts of it as the basis of something similar soon! Thank you so much, Lady Skyelite.
jenn008 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Love it!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love it
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was as a really good short story. Thank you for sharing.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
interesting
Isa's world chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love this story !

See you
Isa
twilitereader chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I just found this as I don't usually read O/S. This was marvellous though and I feel it would be a wonderful multi chapter story. Such a good read.
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love it will you make more Garrett Bella's are so fews
Mylissa chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
great story i really loved it! are you planning to continue the story?
brikaspoms chapter 1 . 1/14/2012