Reviews for Enslaved
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
wow so Bella and Jasper were married before so how did Alice end up keeping them apart i wonder. Also I hope things work out and that Bella will remember things from her past right then Jasper go look for the Cullen coven and tell them that Alice planned for Bella to be killed cause she was jealous and he found out about his past that is so cool i think.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
wow so she knew that Jasper was going to get her back I can't wait to find out how this is very interesting to read i think strong also with the characters right. Jasper was looking for his mate wow Alice must of not wanted him happy at all huh, well I hope Jasper gets all of the answers soon and all the true answers what he is looking for.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
wow they sure don't want to tick off the God of War and i wonder why not. Why does he have to talk to Peter about and what is going on so Bella was at the Volturri for a year huh. Well I hope Bella can start to trust Jasper and Peter and Charlotte right and heal for what ever they did to her.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
oh my goodness wow how did they know about Bella and where she lived and what not to kidnap her i wonder and why would the Volturri Kings want to bye her.
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
great chapter :)))))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
:)))))))))))))))))))))
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I LOVE IT! Please add more!
hihi chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
FINISH THE FUCKING STORY OR SO HELP ME I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU
anyhow pleez and thanks luv it BTW i wasn't kidding
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
UPDATE VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
yana0808 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
when are u updating this
AbbeNormal chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Oh my...you so should finish this. I read your new story, and wanted to read more of your work. You are an outstanding author, please finish this excellent work of art!

Mary :0)
Sitalia chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
You really have a great story line going and I really hope you continue this. If you need help let me know
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »