Reviews for Enslaved
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
that was good keep it up
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
a bientot
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I can't wait. (please note that I stated this in a British accent. Just for the heck of it.)
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
It's really good, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more soon. How does Peter know Bella? Can't wait to read what happens next!
Lady Skyelite chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Talented little thing, isn't she? I really don't have much faith in Aro's words, But with Marcus claiming her as a daughter, and Caius probably doing the same, only as his niece, once Jasper DOES change her, I just can't see them allowing Aro to live much longer, can you? I do believe that Alice has brought her own destruction upon herself this time, along with Edward and the rest of the Cullen coven too! If not death, then it may just be appropriate for THEM to become 'pets' to those who would use and abuse them for their own benefit, as Bella was used! Bella's 'gifts' have expanded vastly from the one she held as a human, haven't they? Did Alice 'see' her as Jasper's mate when she found him in Philadelphia? I know she knew that Jasper WAS NOT her mate, but I can guess that she also knew that Bella WAS! That's why she wanted her 'out of reach' to Jasper and his coven! So, What happens now? I have a feeling that the Major isn't going to let anyone that had a hand in the torture and abuse of his mate off with just a slap on the wrist, either! Vampire heads WILL roll(they CAN be fused back on later!), and dismemberments will occur! And I do believe that Bell, Peter and Charlotte will be right there to help, right along with Marcus, Bella's new daddy! Now, what's going on with Alice, really? she said that Bella's bloodline was from some ancient and powerful creature of magic, so where DOES that statement arise from? If Bella wasn't 'human' in the traditional sense, could that have been the reason that Edward COULDN'T bring himself to kill her, even though she WAS his singer? Her 'protection' went further than Alice could 'see', didn't it? Is there a way for Bella to 'show' Jasper what and who hurt her over the past year? If she can 'talk' to Marcus in his head, I'll bet there is! And that Aro doesn't have any idea that she can! Try hiding THAT from Jasper, Aro Volturi! I am so glad that you are finally continuing this story, and can't wait to see more of it! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
Gracfully chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
so very awesome
imurhuckleberry chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Good so far can't wait for the next chapter
teamcullen-candi chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
can't wait for more and can't wait to see what happens to the Pixie! wee
write more chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
write more
reina13 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Love it
Anon F chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Enjoyed reading. TY for updating.
sarahplumb chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
wow very powerfull storyline im so excited and I cannot wait for the next chapter
katandjasper chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
How many more years will it take to finish or even update this story? Just asking since you started it four years ago. I'm afraid to add it to my alerts.
YunaNeko chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
inge80 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Please please please update soon and finish this story because I'm in love with the chapters I've just read! I really love it so far and I'm curious as hell what's to happen next.

Inge