Reviews for Homecoming
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I liked it alot. :D The lemon was hot in my opinion! XD
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
xDDD That was incredible. Thanks so much for writing! :D 333

Yeah, this is really a great couple. Very obvious, but still really great.

And... well, it seems a little difficult to have sex in that kind of situation, but you somehow pulled off writing it in a way that makes it believable. I didn't know that was possible. ;;;; So congrats. :D
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was written for a contest, right? It should most definitely win. I'm all hot and bothered now. ;)
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
What? No reviews? I have no idea why, that was incredible!

Definitely going up there as one of my fave Ozbert fics.

The lemon was hot, but at the same time I almost wanted to cry o_O It was so sweet! lol. Honestly, it would have been adorable without the smut, but you went all they way (literally) and it turned out great!

Pains me to say so, but it probably really would take a near-death experience for Oz to realize how much Gil really cares about him (hope that doesn't have to happen in the manga).

ROTFL at Ada and her...knowledge...of things...I fear for Vincent XD

Oz's angst was nice too. "I don't deserve you." I've been saying that for a long long time. Not that I don't LOVE Oz, but let's face it.

HO CRAP this sucker's long. I'm making up for all the other reviews that aren't here (and will probably show up after I post this one).

Anyway I LOVE IT! And first for Pandora Hearts? You're really good (I'm having so many problems writing Oz)

:D