Reviews for Toothless What?
Milly chapter 1 . 5/8
Read
:-) :D :-D
Milly chapter 1 . 5/8
Coooooooolllllll! :-)
Poor hiccup ... Man, that's gross, and now I'm glad I'm a girl. Had I been younger I wouldn't get it.
toothless chapter 1 . 2/4
this is a weird story I don't know wat it means?
Fireball the golden Night Fury chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
good!
CherryPika91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story.
max chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:-) :-) :-)
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I shook his hand phrase?it means that hiccup just touched the man's hand that had touched the private parts of toothless and hiccup was so surprised and disgusted that he yelled i shook his hand which means what i just said ?:)
AceOmega chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
An excellent read!
A shame you missed Mothers Day though.
Guardianboy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I liked it but I will probably never get used to toothless as a girl and astrid was kinda a jerk during some parts but still good and who is the father dragon?
Abby chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow... This was an incredible story, but was shocking at the same time. It waf very sweet and very surprising. When Toothless' behavior was changing, I was starting to think Toothless was a female, and that she was pregnant. Then, she was! Such an amazing story.
PSML chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I think I get the "I shook his hand" thing but I don't know.
Ether way, amazing!
Leo2flyt chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
looks like one of them is going to be called Hiccup Jr.
Lady Quickshift chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So cute! Baby dragons are so adorable. And yes, I knew what Hiccup meant by "I shook his hand" and couldn't stop laughing.
alanajco chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I like the story but are you a girl by the sound of things I think you are because you sure know a lot about this stuff*Stairs wide eyed at the story*I know that your name is a little like a girls name to me hough so i'm leaning to the side that says you a girl.