Reviews for Toothless What?
bellenvillafria chapter 1 . 7/3
So long,it nearly took me an hour to finish reading,and the part where hiccup says gross is funny and if there was a town wizard mentioned and was asked to do something about the birth,he should probably have used portalized oil which enables anything to pass through it on toothless' stomach to quickly extract the baby(ies)out
NightWing chapter 1 . 6/17
IGetACookie
Asaf chapter 1 . 1/23
Nowadays it's rather obvious and easy to guess that a character is pregnant when there are mood swings, fever and vomit. That is, when you know the character is a girl. I'm not pointing it out as negative criticism because Toothless is referred to as being male in the movie. I'm actually very open minded regarding "what ifs" or AUs and am just saying that, if anything, the surprise was Toothless' gender rather than the pregnancy itself. What more shocking way is there to find out something like that, though?

I'll admit, I did not see it coming at all. I'm saying this as a positive aspect. It meant I (and probably most readers) was clueless as to what could possibly be wrong with Toothless and ended up caught completely off guard when the truth was revealed. I haven't looked much into he HTTYD section of this website, but I'm certain that Toothless being female is something that's rarely been used anywhere else, if at all. Originality is also a very big plus on top of not being predictable.

This story was such a fun read. One of the things I like so much about both movies is the bond between Hiccup and his Night Fury companion and you've presented me with plenty of opportunities to smile at the screen and picture the scenarios as if they'd actually been animated but ended up being deleted scenes due to bad editing choices. Some things were adorable on an entirely new level.

The fic was also filled with comedy (as one would expect from anything revolving around Hiccup and Toothless). The reason for Hiccup having not known his rare dragon was actually a girl being simply due to him never bothering to check because he respected Toothless' privacy was so fitting for his character. Another examples I can recall was how grossed out he was during the birth giving process near the end and the constant argument of whether the terrifying, unstable pregnant Night Fury should be referred to as a queen or bitch, but there were plenty more. Toothless was acting pretty bitchy...

You can also say that you've solved the problem of the potential extinction of Night Furies, so yay to that! I had a great time reading and am probably going to be coming back to look certain parts over again if not re-read the whole thing in the future. At least, that's what I usually do with the stories I add to my favorites.

Funny how this whole piece was inspired because of that brief moment where Toothless looked up at that bird and its nest. Personally when I watched the movie for the first time I thought he (or she in this case) was depressed about not being able to fly anymore. Yours is actually a very interesting interpretation. Kudos to you for that and thank you for writing! :)
HayleyC chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
did he mean shaking Stoick's hand?
Mewtwo is a boss chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
You do realize that Hiccup's mother confirms that Toothless is a boy? I am certain that she knows dragon anatomy. (wink, wink) :P
Makecab chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Beautiful story, thankyou for writing :)
Milly chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
:-) :D :-D
Milly chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Coooooooolllllll! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Poor hiccup ... Man, that's gross, and now I'm glad I'm a girl. Had I been younger I wouldn't get it.
toothless chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
this is a weird story I don't know wat it means?
Fireball the golden Night Fury chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
good!
CherryPika91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story.
max chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:-) :-) :-)
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I shook his hand phrase?it means that hiccup just touched the man's hand that had touched the private parts of toothless and hiccup was so surprised and disgusted that he yelled i shook his hand which means what i just said ?:)
AceOmega chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
An excellent read!
A shame you missed Mothers Day though.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »