Reviews for Toothless What?
Leo2flyt chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
looks like one of them is going to be called Hiccup Jr.
Lady Quickshift chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So cute! Baby dragons are so adorable. And yes, I knew what Hiccup meant by "I shook his hand" and couldn't stop laughing.
alanajco chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I like the story but are you a girl by the sound of things I think you are because you sure know a lot about this stuff*Stairs wide eyed at the story*I know that your name is a little like a girls name to me hough so i'm leaning to the side that says you a girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I get the reference! It is referring to the fact that the healer put his hand up Toothless's... Woo Hoo, and Hiccup shook the healers hand afterwards! Also, Toothless isn't a girl and didn't look up 'mournfully' at the birds nest, if you look closely you'll see HE'S watching them with interest and curiosity.
Rampage chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice but were are the other chapter's
Kingtr011 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Cookie (::) (::) (::)
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 10/20/2012 was certainly not what i was expecting...
and i dont know why but i am quite annoyed about toothless beeing knocked just seems so off...
( i like toothless to be male)

but aside from my aversion to a female pregnant tootheless, do i have to say that your story was well thought through.
it had a really nice flow and some twists and quirks...and even historical cultural stuff that made it a real enjoyable treat
the people were in character and that made it easy to imagine the whole situation, so good work on the characterizations.

all in all...really, really good work...
ps: and even though i am no female pregnant toothless fan...the babys were just to cute
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XD XD XD Aawwwweeee Ssho cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeee! X3
Lol. The "I shook his hand" thing, was that based of Dumb and Dumberer where he was all "There's sh!t everywhere. There's SH!T everywhere! THERE IS SH!T EVERYWHERE!" X'D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nicey nice nice
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
My... This was a lovely oneshot. Toothless as a mother seems to be a good one, if her protection of Hiccup is anything to go by.

What DOES the hand-shake mean? I can't figure it out...
rt chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
is the reference from shawsack redemption when it says "i wish to shake his hand?
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love this story. I had always thought of Toothless as a girl both because of the egg scene, and because of how often she acted like a protective mother figure. Especially at the end when she saves Hiccup; they looked just like a mother and a newborn!

This was a wonderful read and the characters were amazing. They stayed perfectly in character and their actions were all believable, and even when the story went into more mature pastures than the original movie it still kept the feel of the characters and the world they live in.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I love it!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awwww! thats is soooo cute! i love it! good job!
Kuroneko6 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aaaaw. That's cute. I like the little Hiccup Jr the best
black robin chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
hay i read your disclaimer not the story yet but i gust wont to tell that you can find the 'HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON' books on YOUTUBE and read (not really read becouse a voise reads it to you so ya) and the books are really good! :)(:
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »