Reviews for Nightmares and Daydreams
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2013, exactly, would one kiss know, with the whole "wolf head" thing?
Komamura Taichou chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
I loved this story so freakin' much! I read the alternate story, but I noticed you haven't written the sequel to this one. Please write the sequel to this one soon. I want to see what happens next. Please make Sajin a Papa Wolf!
myakita chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
AAAAAAAH poor Komamura. Still you clever dog you (pun intended)
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
I cant wait for these 2 to start a family, and i also cant wait for more lemon too :3 i enjoyed reading this story
Lovelies-Chan chapter 19 . 10/23/2011

I'm French so sorry if I write bad English '(I'll google translation but shh x)

I really loved the story and if I may, I will read on or poorly-being of you not written? ... I do not know but anyway I really loved (I repeat myself nan? x) and ... uh I do not know what to say that has continued his writing to you as well ) and I found her cute. Sajin *o* xD

Bye Bye.

PS: If anything I just wrote makes no sense sorry again ".
mehia chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Oc is original character and ooc is out of character. I think. So in other words oc is a character that the author made up and ooc is when one of the actual characters acts differently then previously portrade. My favorite example of this is kenpachi running around with byakuya singing the pokemon theme song! XD Btw LOVE THE STORY!
BleachTwistedrealm chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
Post Winter war family story would be interesting.
Gryphalcon chapter 17 . 10/28/2010
Definately a good chapter! So close to so many of my fantasies... would that I were him! Oh would that I were HER!

For the fic in general, good work. Exelant for a new writer. Beautiful flow, the only blooper I picked up was 'subconcious' being used were 'selfconcious' should have been.

Our dear Komamura certainly doesn't get enough screen time. Check out Greenzaku's fics on him!

My Aspurgers got a little in the way of enjoying this chapter fully, 'cause I kept thinking "is his cock shiethed or humanoid? He should have six nipples on his belly." ;)

not your fault; I study sexuality, and my brain gets obsesive. _
Gryphalcon chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Hmm. For theropy, I would recommend that he read the 'Anita Blake -Vampire hunter' series. It delves into what makes someone a monster, and what can be acccomodated in sexual desires. :D

good so far! I know it's complete, but felt the need to review this chapter.
TheXion2 chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
so sad:,,,((((
MoonyMoonsault chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
This story was SO wonderful!

Everything! Loved Amaya, loved... just everything!

Sajin deserves happiness and she clearly makes him happy!

I'd love to read a sequel for this :)
TheXion2 chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
best story ive ever read *tear tear* that was beautifal
TsukiShrio626 chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Another good chapter, lol. and i don;t see why he doesn't have nipples, he's like an anthro wolf after all, lol. same goes for the tail haha
TsukiShrio626 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
The only thing that would make your stories better was if you had made the chapters longer. But otherwise, i'm enjoying the story line
TsukiShrio626 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Nice first start! The only thing that i can see that would have made it better was if you had made it longer. I saw no grammar issues (Though that doesn't mean much coming from me xD) and it flows really well. on to read the next one :3