Reviews for Stalkers and Starbucks
I read not write chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I liked the idea of Alice being a dancer; I too think it suits her quite well in terms of the way she is physically described. I can kind of see Rosalie as a dancer too but more in the unfortunate almost bitchy and cold way that dancers are portrayed in films.

Whilst I liked that aspect of the piece I found the stalker plot to be a little under developed, I felt that so much more could’ve been done with it, I loved however the way you interpreted the prompt and made Jasper the superhero but again I feel a little more could’ve been made of his sudden interest in looking after Alice. In an ideal world that’d be a lovely thing to have happen but I feel that realistically that’d shake people up a fair bit and Alice seemed to get acclimatised to the situation really quickly however I understand that this may be due to the restrictions of the challenge.

A good piece that I enjoyed reading I just wish there was more of it :(
Thanks for sharing
jasminee chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this story was fantastic! thanks for sharing (:
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I can see her as a dancer too! She'd be perfect as that role..I am surprised more people haven't chosen to write about it. Wonderful story, I love how you wrote them..and her fear of getting anyone involved. Very complex emotions were at work, I'm sure. Great job!
deleteteled chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i like alice as a dancer, and jasper as the new cute barista :D
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really liked it! Thanks for sharing.

caitlexishop chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh wow. That was amazing! I loved it. :) I've never really read a A/J but I liked it. :) I think that's a great submission. Thanks so much for posting. :)
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hi! Great entry for the Superhero contest! I just love the way everyone is using the "Superhero" premise, so far they haven't at all been the classic Superhero!

Was a bit creepy but I loved that Jasper came to her rescue :) I too also see Alice as a dancer so think the charaterization is spot on!

Loved the Starbucks bit...gah, I so wish they hadn't shut most of them down here in Australia! I now get Starbuck pics sent to me I'm that desperate!

:) Good Luck with the entry!
garnetred chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Excellent story. Please write soon.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love this story about and everyday superhero. I think we all forget that there are plenty of heros around that we just don't see because they are normal people just like us.