Reviews for Covert Casanova
minniexmouse chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
My mum took my phone while I was reading this chapter as a joke when I was on the kind of sex sceneish bit... I get no wifi until tomorrow. Amazing writing even though my mum didn't really agree ;)
galaxy02 chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
You ruined Jace for me. Now, every Jace I read will be compared to your DJ, and I'm sure none will ever compare. I think I'll have another go as DJ brings up all the feels.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
That was the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read!
ThoseEvilDucks chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
Oh god, this was just amazing. I loved reading this and I'm glad they got their (mostly) happy ending, but it was still hard to say goodbye to Cass and spitfire. I've read Nine Consequences too, and I love your work. I hope you don't stop writing and come out with another TMI story soon
It's Kris chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
I'm really proud I finally finished this fic! I loved it the entire way through :) from the start, I knew it would be sebastian and hodge and I had my suspicions about maia, but sometimes I had my doubts, but I really enjoyed reading this through and through. ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! It is perfect! You are such a great writer! I loved everything: how you perfectly described their characters and relationships, how everything were logical and very interesting, how yo described development of feelings, how all lemon scenes were written, very passionate and beautiful!
Dacsh chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
FREAKING CALLED IT. I HAD A HUNCH IT WAS MAIA. *does celebratory dance number*

Okayokayokay. Moving on..
MHerondale chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
This is amazing ! This is the first time I write a review because of how amazing it is ! You write clace beautifully
TMIlover-5202 chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
i freaking loved this story! You should be a full time publishing author! What is the link to see Izzy and Clary's dresses? Do you recommend any good Mortal Instruments fanfics? But man, you really made me hate Celine in this story! She was such a cold parent, I'm glad my mom isn't like that:)
Your story was amazing!
claceforevs chapter 30 . 8/14/2015
Heyo!
I've read your story The Nine Consequences of One Night and A Door, and now I'm done with Covert Casanova.
I really admire your work, they never fail to make me cry, smile, laugh and roll my eyes (at DJ!)
Stay awesome and continue to inspire me, and the masses who read your stories
ILY
-claceforevs
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
i have no words for the level of perfection this story reaches (which is the epitome, by the way). I just love everything about it. And I'm up at three am reading this when I have to wake up in two hours, so that definitely says something. And one more time just for good measure- THIS STORY IS FUCKING AMAZING YOU WROTE IT SO WELL GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!
PurpleAi chapter 30 . 6/21/2015
Amazing ... Started reading this yesterday and it is was a roller coaster ride for sure. I love how you concentrate on their feelings over everything else and still the plot is there behind that.

You're a wonderful writer. Hope to see some more from you.
apclloe chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
This is the most beautiful story i have ever read. You are the best author i have ever read from in fan fiction. I am seriously wondering why you aren't famous yet. Like, it's not just your amazing nail-biting ideas, but also the way you write. You have written this beautifully, like Cassandra Claire herself. I don't know why but i'm really proud of you. Like i can't even. It doesn't even seem like you just wrote this for the heck of it, but you actually did research. Quoting great, old amazing stories and poems and different languages it's just so...Cassie. This story made me cry, laugh, swear, jump around, it made me feel happy, sad, angry, excited, and just plain love. I would love to see you do more of these as it is so heart warming.

p.s favourited and followed both :)
Caitielynn09 chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
Amazing. Loved this
AFourAddict chapter 30 . 6/6/2015
A wonderful ending. I still want more, of course, but I guess that's just up to my own imagination! :-) I'm so glad to see that they still have that fire between them! (I could never be married to an agent! That would suck!)
I know that you have a one chapter outtake for this story, so I'm headed there next. Thanks so much for writing this beautiful story and sharing it with us! You are an extremely talented writer. I've never gotten into characters like I do yours, probably because of the way you get into your characters...or that your characters get into you! This truly is a story to come back and reread, as are all of your stories that I have read so far!
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »