Reviews for Covert Casanova
YoreReader chapter 9 . 10/31/2020
Okay. I think I’m wrong and it’s not Sebastian. Who is it, though. Maybe, Luke? Is Luke going to be a character in the story? If he is, maybe it’s him.

I want to know who it is so I can drop kick him to hell for hurting Clary.

I need more, please.
YoreReader chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
Hmm. Is the cigarette smoking man and the unidentified woman a team hired to hurt Clary? It sounds like it. But who is supposed to break when it happens? Most importantly, who is the voice behind the phone call?

My speculations? The voice is Hodge, the team is Sebastian and Aline, and the people to hurt are Jace and Valentine. Or maybe the Herondales and Morgensterns. Maybe. We’ll see.

I hope Alec, Izzy and Jace don’t get hurt protecting Clary.

More, please.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 10/31/2020
Who the heck is sending Clary those unknown caller texts? They’re creepy and scary.

I’m going to die from UST, am I not? Let’s see if Jace and Clary can withstand it.

Bring it on.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 10/31/2020
I wanted to know why Hodge called a meeting. Is Clary in danger? Why would the team need to protect her? Is that why Izzy suggested to Clary that she go to Jace for lessons in self-defense? The motorcycle lessons are an added bonus. Nice!

What does Valentine want with Clary?
YoreReader chapter 4 . 10/31/2020
Hah! Lots of UST. Lots of fire and sizzle. Lots of insinuations and innuendoes. Let’s go, you two! Show us the explosion.

More, please.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 10/31/2020
The trio has put together a fairly cohesive and viable plan to get into Clary’s life. Jace can be a douchebag all he likes and unleash his douchebaggert to the masses, but he’s going down. I just know it.

Please give me more!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
Jace is not a douchebag. He’s overconfident, but that goes to his good looks and skills. You can’t fault him for those, can you? Something or someone just needs to pull him down the ladder a rung or two. Maybe he will, maybe he won’t.

That meeting between Jace and Clary is classic!

I want more, please.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
Ooh. I love law enforcement procedural! Hodge and Maryse battling over the best way to plant someone into the bad guys’ circle is superb. I love Director Lightwood already and I’m looking forward to seeing the younger agents in action.

I can’t wait for more!
Chocolateflower chapter 30 . 9/6/2020
Just read this story again after a couple of years.
Still freaking great, amazing, funny, heart-breaking!
I love your imagination and what you made of this story!
100% will read it again sometime
LouiseSeehusen chapter 5 . 8/4/2020
I am really impressed with your writing! The focus on details is awsome and really makes a story worth reading.
I know this story is old, but I'd like you to know anyways.
Very good job so far. I enjoy it immensely.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2020
I love this story SO much! You're an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
I'm loving the wonderfully sweet Jace but must admit I miss the sexy douche! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2020
Your writing truly is amazing! I see that I'm almost halfway through this story, and I'm pulled in two directions. The story is SO awesome that I just want to read chapter after chapter, ignoring everything else I should be doing. Yet I also want to throw on the brakes and drag the chapters out as long as possible, because I don't want this story to ever end!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2020
I'm so glad that Jace is being nice!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2020
Man! They are both in so much trouble!
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »