Reviews for Covert Casanova
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2020
This story is so good! I'm so glad he turned Aline down.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2020
I'm already feeling sorry for Clary for when she finds out who Jace really is.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2020
This is getting scary!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2020
Oh my gosh! I would never want to be alone again!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2020
The scene with Maia had me laughing hard!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2020
Oh...Jace speaking a foreign language is just so freaking hot!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2020
Love that Clary thinks Jace is a total asshat but can't resist being attracted to him!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
You do an absolutely amazing job with Jace's character! I just can't get enough.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2020
I side with Isabelle...poor Clary!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Had to checkout another one of your stories!
Zuckerherz chapter 30 . 5/30/2020
Thank you for that wonderful, wonderful story.
Definitely a pageturner and I enjoyed it very much. I like your writing style a lot and will continue to read your other stories. Big fan of your Fluff! :))
eclecticfandomer chapter 30 . 5/21/2020
Tears... Just tears. This was fantastic. Thank you... Thank you.

~EC
eclecticfandomer chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
Ok. So the elevators at the lego land hotel play dancing queen and other family friendly actual songs on full blast.
So we go to lego land (years upon ages upon lifetimes ago) but there are no signs up. We dont know how to get anywhere because theres just no signs. We end up following a servicing truck to the service gate and get detoured around. Weve been driving in circles for hours amd by now, its 2 am and the youngest one is a mess (luckily not me). We grab our shit amd head for thw elevators. We just wanted to sleep. The lights were so bright. We enter into the elevator and it's playing the shity elevator music thats generic no matter which fucking country youre in. The doors shut be it takes a second to move. A disco ball drops from the ceiling amd damcing queen come on full blast to a bunch of weary travellors at 2 am. I thought I was hallucinating but rocket man played in the morning on the way down to breakfast.

~EC
MidnightBean chapter 30 . 5/9/2020
Another amazing story that I've fallen head over heels for. Thank you forever for writing such a beautiful piece. Yah, I know I talk like an old dud, but I'm actually pretty young. Lol. Thank you.
MidnightBean chapter 18 . 5/8/2020
Where leg leads...
OMG, lmao. The way you write is just so addictive, I'm hooked for life.
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »