Reviews for beautiful disaster
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I think you nailed Petunia here. Her internal conflict over missing Lily and being so jealous of her and then seeing all that in Harry. I also really liked the paragraph that explained why she married Vernon and how he changed her. That's exactly what I imagine happened. Great oneshot! :]
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was unique. I liked it. keep up with the good work
revolution rae chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This one is just as amazing as the first one I reviewed. LOVELY. I love your style of writing. It's similar to how I write some of my original pieces, although in fanfic I tend to stick more strictly to the rules. Anyway, this one is so understandable. You definitely have written my favorite Petunia so far. (:

~Rae
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So, you already know that I LOVE this story, but I'll announce it publicly, too. You capture Petunia perfectly here, and I really love seeing this softer side of her. You make it canon-plausible, and I think it explains SO much about her behavior towards poor ol' Harry.

As I've mentioned to you, the descriptions in here are stunning and say so much more than what is literally meant by the words. (If that makes sense.) You don't tell me how Petunia is or what Harry looks like (to a point...) ... you show me. It's a sign of great writing, and I'm so impressed.

As a side note, I also really enjoy the title. Perfect.

Great work. This is going to my favorites!
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I liked your story. I think it really got into Petunia's mind just a little bit. Wheter its the reason J.K.R wanted it to be or not, I still liked it.