Reviews for Evander's Heir III: The Wrath of Armentarius
Camy chapter 10 . 9/5
This is too good of a story for you to abandon. And do not worry about disappointing. I fell in love with this story and just hope you get to write your entire plot. Please don't give up.
mkoepp63026 chapter 10 . 2/19
Oh man, I am so hooked on this series. You are doing a great job with John, Teyla, and I am loving O'Neil but where is Sam? You really need Sam for Jack, please?
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh man, awesome start to the next one of the series . I very selfishly hope your life is going good so that your muse can blow us away. :)
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 10 . 1/4

You still have it! I'm so glad you have started working on this again. Thanks for the "shout out too and for these great chapters. Keep at it you'll finish it. When you are done with these stories I am going to print them out or re-type them, if I have to and put them in book form just for me. I think this is what Stargate Atlantis should have evolved in to from the regular series.

Thank you, again for writing this wonderful story. I have read many, many SGA stories and this is up there with the best of the best. No one is perfect so relax and enjoy your own story. Its obvious that it is coming from your heart, you enjoy it too!

Wishing you happy times in 2015 and forever, KD
Lost Seoul chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to post a new chapter! So many people leave us hanging and I very much love this series. I had meant to review when I first read but was reading it under my desk at work and didn't want to push my luck. You're commitment to finishing this story just makes me love it more!
nacimynom chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I was very happy to see another installment of your sweeping and entertaining saga. That was a giant step in their relationship for John to stop himself from interfering with Teyla's decision to go on a dangerous mission to save her people. They both have to reconcile themselves to the reality that they have fallen in love with people who will put their own life in danger for the sake of others. I loved Teyla's line, "You will mourn ... just as I would mourn you..."
Andriabow chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Thank you for the superb update. So glad you to see your back to writing this story.I look foward to more.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Oh wow! So happy to see a new chapter! What a pleasant surprise to see the alert! Well, you've done it again!, another wonderful chapter! Love your consistency in keeping the tone just right!it was good to see John keep his cool about Teyla leaving and twice as good as his welcoming her back! The healing training was pretty brutal! The Pegasi beating John to a pula no making him bleed out to teach him to heal himself was horrid but in the end it has taught him to do exactly that..heal himself quickly...Awh, Of course he will need that particular skill once he goes up won't he?! Thanks for not giving up on the story! Hope to see more chapters soon!
ddeatablet chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic update. It's a real pitty it only gets updated annually.

munchie19 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Glad to see you back and equally glad to see john coming to terms with teyla's independence. Maybe now teyla can get back into the fold of things and join in on the fighting. John's abilities are completed and he is ready to fight with a clear head and heart, I feel sorry for the wraith.
hotshow chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
This chapter was great. Thank you.
Forahr chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful surprise found in my inbox after returning from a long, hard day at work. It's 2:30 am right now however, and my mind will have to have a good night's rest before I can properly review this...but my overall feeling is it is a wonderfully written and developed chapter...and I'm Soooo happy for how John as learned to let Teyla be Teyla, and allow her to return back to HIM when she was ready...he really has grown...And their love has obviously grown too. birthday is in one week and it'd be one TERRIFIC present to have another chapter show up by then...hint, hint...
shep's1girl chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Love it. Well worth the wait. Please take your time we will be here waiting patiently
Amycat8733 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Nice! Great to see s new chapter! I love the story and am glad to see it progressing. Glad John got over his ultra protective streak concerning Teyla. This was a nice early Christmas present. Thank you!