Reviews for Evander's Heir III: The Wrath of Armentarius
cellodir chapter 1 . 7/13
Hi. This is my 4th time trough the books. I would love to know how it all ends. I would love to know how the kings nuptials go. How he finished with the wraith. Please
DaLantis chapter 11 . 5/23
I loved this chapter. I like that Todd and he are closer than acquaintances and that Todd will become a human and a large part of his team. I truly love your series! I hope you consider doing another part eventually, but I definitely understand the struggle. I have been having troubles of my own with writing and though I have encouragement from readers, even encouragement is not enough to get past the block sometimes. Still, I want to tell you how great this is and how much I enjoy it. Well done!
shestarsky chapter 11 . 5/5
Excellent series you have created. Look forward to more
Lost Seoul chapter 11 . 4/22
Yay! I kept forgetting to come back and review but the minute I saw the email come in I made my husband pause the movie we were watching so I could read the chapter. Still loving this series so much. I just re-read it from the beginning for the millionth time! It's so original and it draws you in.
jasminesmommy chapter 11 . 4/19
well that will be nice if it works :)
cellodir chapter 11 . 4/13
I loved it.
I would love to know how it all ends
Teresa chapter 11 . 4/12
I love this series. I am grateful for the updates on the story and very grateful you got the Azgard back alive. I hated that the tv show had let them die. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nacimynom chapter 11 . 4/10
I am so happy that you have found the way to continue with this wonderful story! It's great to see Teyla and John's relationship evolving to an equal footing. I wasn't expecting the offer to Todd and his crew. I can't wait to see how you develop that.
thewolf74 chapter 11 . 4/9
I'm happy that Todd is on their side. Please update soon...
Endgame65 chapter 11 . 4/5
Great to see a new chapter, honestly was starting to give up hope. I understand if it'll take a while, but keep up the good work. I'd at least like to finish this particular story.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 4/4
Great chapter! So very happy your writers block has been cleared and you have figured out where you need to go! I'm thinking LaPierre knows how lucky he got...He got off way too easy and your showing John's desire/need for revenge, duty as King and his conscience played really well...the tipping scale was Elizabeth coming back to unburden his guilt, so his decision to "forgive" LaPierre like he did the Pirates was perfect...John is still John...he never could/would kill unnecessarily...even his decision to give the Wraith an option is typical Sheppard. Using Todd and their unusual friendship is perfect! This was actually a very pivotal chapter...loved it, loved it, loved it! Looking forward to more, of course!
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 4/3
Woohoo! You posted a new chapter! I was so excited I just had to send you this message of super-Thankyous! I feel I need to Reread from Chapter one to get the flow going though, so it might take a week to catch up...then I will review! I'm so excited!
Glad to see you are back and another great chapter. Cannot wait to see where you take the story next.
Dernhelm62 chapter 11 . 4/2
Haven't read the latest chapter yet but very happy to see the story continue. I also read the 2 previous installments and they are some of my favorites ever for SGA. I hope you don't mind, but I have printed them both out and read them on a regular basis. Thank you for the update and I definitely look forward to more! Please don't give up, you have a wonderful talent. Sometimes there are just bumps on the road. Good luck and Thank you! Off to read now, just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated.
Tlyna52 chapter 11 . 4/2
I am so glad you have come back as this is one of my all time favorite stories in any fandom. And now that I have read the update I am off to start reading the whole series over again. Thank you.