Reviews for Evander's Heir III: The Wrath of Armentarius
Laigron chapter 11 . 6/14
Very nice and good story iam most pleased. I Hope you planning more sequels. after defeath wraith you can have new threat like replicators or Ori. Imagine Evander's heir againts orisay adria or priors. I hope you soon post more chapters. I am exited and waiting is difficult.
Jacksmom62 chapter 11 . 6/9
I miss this story. It's the best one on the site. Please update soon.
Waiting patiently.
Jacksmom
kstew9872 chapter 11 . 6/2
PLEASE KEEP GOING! I NEED THE SHEYLA WEDDING!
Andriabow chapter 11 . 4/3
I just now saw the new update. It’s been almost a year and RL took place for me. What a great chapter. I love it when John and Tod interact. I will be awaiting patiently for another chapter. Thanks
Cellodir chapter 11 . 3/26
Please keep writing
Oh, it finally updated! Great chapter and I hope you feel motivated to produce a new one soon!
Bri Kimball chapter 1 . 2/28
I hope you finish this story it's very interesting and captivating. I would love to read more.
Elise Deschat chapter 11 . 2/18
I hope you get to finish the story...I now am one of those eagerly anticipating a return...not of King John, but a author with a fantastic narrative...

Hope RL releases you from your creative shackles to provide a worthy end to this story and gives us a wedding...
EMA chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
hope your move went well, love your story and look forward to finding out what Todd is like as a human
cellodir chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Hi. Just wondering when are you going to add more to this awesome story
Please
cellodir chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Hi. This is my 4th time trough the books. I would love to know how it all ends. I would love to know how the kings nuptials go. How he finished with the wraith. Please
DaLantis chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
I loved this chapter. I like that Todd and he are closer than acquaintances and that Todd will become a human and a large part of his team. I truly love your series! I hope you consider doing another part eventually, but I definitely understand the struggle. I have been having troubles of my own with writing and though I have encouragement from readers, even encouragement is not enough to get past the block sometimes. Still, I want to tell you how great this is and how much I enjoy it. Well done!
shestarsky chapter 11 . 5/5/2017
Excellent series you have created. Look forward to more
Lost Seoul chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
Yay! I kept forgetting to come back and review but the minute I saw the email come in I made my husband pause the movie we were watching so I could read the chapter. Still loving this series so much. I just re-read it from the beginning for the millionth time! It's so original and it draws you in.
jasminesmommy chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
well that will be nice if it works :)