Reviews for Billy and the New Regulator
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
As a start, I’d like to make a few comments about your punctuation. Understanding the basic principles of punctuation should help to strengthen your understanding of grammar and will also make it easier for your readers to follow your work, so I advise you to brush up regularly on that aspect of writing.

Commas should be used to separate items in a series and to separate two or more adjectives that come before a noun. They should also be used before ‘and,’ ‘but,’ ‘or,’ ‘nor,’ ‘for,’ ‘so,’ or ‘yet’ when it joins independent clauses.

Generally, the punctuation in your work isn't too bad, and you seem to follow the basic rules quite well. However, I have noticed that you often join two independent clauses with commas. This goes against the rules of the English language. Instead of a comma, a more fitting punctuation mark would be a semi-colon.

Also, although the opinion I am about to share with you will probably not be pleasing for you to read, I would like to point out the rather clichéd plot - a young woman, tired of being treated differently to males, dresses as a man and joins a group known for their masculinity. The young woman then falls in love with the leader of said group. If I were you, I'd go back and add a little originality to the storyline.

I hope you will take the time to make some improvements.

Have a nice day,

Tallz~
insatiable-blathering chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love it! I especially like the part where he thought he was gay. I think you should write more. :)
Sparabella4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is hilarious! I loved it when he said he was beginning to think he was gay! So this was seriously a dream? I bet you woke up laughing! I'd love to hear more stories:)