Reviews for A Mystery
Kazuko1 chapter 10 . 2/22/2003
*sighs in rapture* ooh, that was wonderful! All it needs is more! I can't for more Tooru/Yuki/Kyou interaction! Update soon? Please?
Outcasted Shadow chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
I've got to you, this is a wonderful story. Very nicely written. So, when's Kyou's gonna make his move on Tooru? Yuki's obviously decided he would start. I like to think of this as a KyouxTooru fic since those are rare and usually more interesting than the YukixTooru ones. Welp, that's just my opinion! Please continue!

- Outcasted Shadow
peroxidepest17 chapter 10 . 1/22/2003
How very cute! **huggles Kyou** I love that you got their characters all perfectly, I can't wait for the next chapter!
dementedchris chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
Go Yuki! _ I like Maseo and all, but of course, my loyalties remain with the Souma boys. That's the way to do it! (waves pompoms)

But seriously, I enjoyed the way you presented how each character would have acted in the situation. It speaks volumes of your grasp of their character. This chapter was worth the wait (aren't your chaps always?) _
Neko no Baka chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
- WAH! It's sooo good I hope you write more soon. _ Keep it up. I can't wait to see how this ends! It's getting so interesting ! please write more soon!
chibi-angel3 chapter 10 . 12/31/2002
hi there! i love all your fics! _ please you have got to tell me... is this a yukiru fic? ::looks at author pleadingly:: please tell me... would you mail me at ? thanks! wonderful fanfic! you're one of my faves!
Maeko chapter 10 . 12/24/2002
I can't wait for the continuation!

You've got great vocab, but there a more than a few typos throughout! Just thought you should know!

Keep it up! I'm lovin' it!
janrice chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
please! finish this and all of the fics you created about fb . i read them all and i am always checking when will you update any of them.

im your fan coz you are so good i'm actually thinking what you've written was true :)
peegchica chapter 10 . 12/22/2002
wwaaaa ! update!1
Sailor Panda chapter 10 . 12/20/2002
Yay! Finally had time to read the new chapter. Merrow, it's as great as always and I love how you kept Fujitsima clueless about Tohru's feelings for the guys at the end (brothers, hah!). BTW, you might have mistyped your chapter title. Did you want to name it 'explanations' instead of 'explinations'? Anyway, will eagerly await your next chapters...of anything. ()
Mynuet chapter 10 . 12/20/2002
Wai! It's so good, I'm so incredibly impressed that you managed to keep the feel of the series while writing a lovely and interesting fic! There's a few typos scattered here and there, loose for lose, that kind of thing, but that's about the only 'constructive criticism' I can think of.
hopeless chapter 10 . 12/20/2002
i just can't see how u could work on all those stories at bthe same time and keep all there quality so high
e chapter 10 . 12/19/2002
Gawd! I was started to think that you not gonna continue this story. I'm SOOOO glad you updated this _

So Youki and Kyo are "brothers" to Tohru huh?

Well I think Fujitsima better watch his step. Yuki and Kyo can be very...'hazardous' if they want...

ps. Whatever happened with Spotted and Discoveries?
Clow Angel chapter 10 . 12/19/2002
waiting for more! _
Aishiteru chapter 10 . 12/19/2002
YAAAAAAAAAY! Merrow-san updated! Oooooh, Yuki is so devious! Poor Tooru. Still that's pretty funny, "Like brothers!" I can just see Kyou and Yuki's faces at that.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »