Reviews for A Mystery
ViperineVampire chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
HEY!it's me again!

i've just finished this fic and i thought i'd like to leave some comments

since this fic is already completed i kinda thought leaving a review for you to update would be dumb so i thought i could just point out some stuff that i found particularly notable in this fic!

um. frankly, i didn't really like tohru here. i thought that she was being much too slow in processing the fact that she was forcing herself to like fuji and how she was unintentionally being cruel...i actually thought that if you had prolonged the process of her deciding how to break the news to fuji, it would have been better since tohru's so indecisive that way...but then again, that's just what i thinkD

other than that, i really don't see how i could give any more constructive criticism since there really is nothing else to improve in this fic

one thing i'd like to say is that i really could see significant progress in your line of thinking and way of plotting when it came to comparing this fic to full course...i didn't mention spotted because it was a...um. DIFFERENT kind of fic altogether

full course was like a more refined, more thought out version of a mystery (not referring to plot but more of thinking process)...i thoroughly enjoyed both fics and am reading full course again!

i hope you like my review and don't find it too long *makes a face*...or naggy. heh.
KleineSchweinae chapter 15 . 5/12/2007
This story is so beutifully done! I love how you structured it and developed your charactors. They were totally how you picture them from the mangas. Please add an epilouge or something, or else start another story soon. I can't wait to see more of you work! XD XD XD
Tank chapter 15 . 1/7/2007
Oy vey. I was kinda kinda hoping for a resolution pairing-wise... somewhere in the Yukiru direction hopefully (the whole Machi thing has turned me into something of a Yukiru supporter suddenly.. coz I Hate EMO). And Fujitshima is an even bigger prick than before. I lost all respect (not that there was a lot, in fact, no more than a microscopic speck) for him when he practically molested Tohru when she was incapable of fending him off. In the words of Kyou, "That's dirty." He's what I would call, a real scum. Wolf in sheep's clothing. NOT a prince, unless we are talking about the ones who go all over their lands ravishing young maidens and killing their siblings in a bid for power. XD Plant-wise, he'd be the kind who'd "strangle all others so that nothing else can grow", and "can hurt the places it grows in". Sorta like akito in that respect. Yep, pathetic, whiny, jealous bitch. Tee hee.

Off to read your other updates!
Tank chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Flustered Yuki-kun is so cute. ; Even funnier than Kyou in his cat mode actually.

And Fujitsima should die. Seriously. Holding Tohru's hand everywhere like she's some kind of property, after just one date, and she hasn't even agreed to be his girlfriend yet! He presumes too much. I totally agree with Ha-san on his assessement.
Tank chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
Finally figured out who Fujitsima reminds me of: Rinoa Heartily from FF8. Annoying, pushy, dumb bitch. Ditto for Hisae, really. ;
Beau chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
This isn't done. Finish it.
Zulenha chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
This was so... beautiful. I was kinda expecting her to end up with one of them, but in the end she got both. Heh heh. - Lucky girl...

Your Kyo is wonderful, your Yuki is marvellous, your Tohru is fantastic. All the others are great, too. I even liked the Idiot - I mean, Fujitsima! .~ I can't believe you managed to keep all of them in character! You're one skillful merrow-person. (I noticed Akito didn't even get mentioned, yay! I hate Akito-san anyway o.O)

And your analogy of plants, seeds, soils, pears and apples was brilliant! I can't stop using big words here. I didn't even feel let down for Kyo not getting Tohru in the end (I'm a huge Kyonkichi-kun fan), because you made Yuki deserve her as much as him.

You're amazing. I fave you and this story.
sofly chapter 15 . 12/22/2006
beautiful! simlply beautiful! i love the way how you keep everyone in character and especially how you let the readers' decide which 'plant' tooru chooses! but i thought fuji dude was mean when tooru said she doenst like him and he's like "forget it," what an ass. and that part of ayame aplogizing to the him as 'prince of pears' that was precious! lol! love it!
higher than sky high chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
ahh, it's finally over! geez.. kept me up until 4 am. xD i kind of like how you didn't go with yuki or kyou specifically with tohru.. it's very interesting how you made her "break up" with fujitsima though. i really liked reading about all of his friends as well. :P *runs off to read more of your stories*
higher than sky high chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
o.. analogies... :D
higher than sky high chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
“Then you missed it? Oh, but it was so cool. He’s an American, and he did the most amazing things...” The idiot just kept jabbering away. Kyou pointedly looked away from him to study the walls as he was passing. It didn’t faze the other boy a bit; he just turned his attention back to Tooru. “And the card tricks... it appeared on the other side of the glass!”

sounds so much like cyril takayama! :P

ahhaha.. the yaoi book sounds like yuki/kyou.. oh man.. red and silver hair. P i wonder what they would think if they saw that.
higher than sky high chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
uh oh .. o

i loved the scene with the fight.. :P try as they might they can't hate fujitsima! haha more complications..
higher than sky high chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
ahh, poor fujitsima. s hope he finds somebody. xD
higher than sky high chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
teehee, fujitsima's so nice. :P almost girly! he and tohru seem like they'd be cute together though.. but of course there's yuki and kyou to contend with. xD
higher than sky high chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
i love this story. so cute.. and the admirer sounds actually like a nice person. what a nice letter! you're really good at capturing all the little details about the characters.. and incorporating all the japanese things.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »