Reviews for A Mystery
Ashcat chapter 15 . 11/8/2006
Oh my, I can't believe this is over! I reread the whole thing the past two days and really loved it. I like how you portrayed Tooru's naivete and how she finally figured out what she should do and listened to her heart!

However I must say, this begs for a sequel :) I am so eager to see you write them as a permanent three-some, I'm so excited that that's how your stories seem to go :D Thank you so much for posting them for us to read :)

also - are you going to update any of your higher rated fiction from your website? I've been eagerly awaiting an update on Belated's sequel for over a year now :D
Kagome365 chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
wow! and boy do I mean W-O-W. You are an amazing writer I love this storie. I and I swear I am like your biggest fan! I love your stories and have most of them as my favorits! PLeas continue and I beg you plez make it a little longer(Kagome365 makes puppy dog eyes) oh and i was wondering if its not to much trouble could you mention me in your author comments
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
This fic is amazing! I started reading it this morning then got cut off at chapter 12, then I was freaking out all afternoon because I wanted to finish it! lol, I loved it. I hope you write more, it's not finished yet is it? I hope not, it's too enjoyable. Hmm. How are you going to decide which of the two she ends up with? obviously right now she likes both, so which lil plant is gonna thrive and which is gonna wilt? If you ever open voting booth let me know and I'll share my vote.

Update soon! I love this fic!
Sarete chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
WOW! OMG! ...WOW!

You are AMAZING! I read about half of this, went on vacation, and came back and was like, "ooh, update!". But you finished it! AND IT ROCKS MY SOCKS!

Okay, techical time: you really stayed true to the characters, no over-OOCness and that sort of thing. Also, your writing style is KILLER- I read the first conversation with Tohru and Shigure about love and plants and was like "o_O... *sobs* Why can't I write this good?"I liked how you stayed in third-person and how the characters referred to each other as their name in the third-person; it was hard to follow at first, but once I got into it, I really liked it. Very mature, and I got the sense of respect it projected.

I would go on and on, but this is a review, not a fanfic for a fanfic! _ Overall, AMAZING job, and I hope you write a sequel (if you haven't already... I'm horrible about looking for those sorts of things)!

Much Love,

Sarete
Berkeley chapter 15 . 7/1/2006
no! You can't just end it there... *death*. I really liked the story. *sniffle* I want more. The prince of pears was absolutely fabulous! *snicker*
Ariel777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I feel stupid. _ I didn't bother reading your AN. Hehe. Anyway, it was a beautiful ending. I really hope there would be a sequel though.
Ariel777 chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
Ah! Finally, she said no! Can't wait to see what would happen next, update soon!
gatogirl1 chapter 15 . 6/20/2006
""chou chou" butterfly ribbon bow at her back" What is a 'chou chou' butterfly ribbon? Your description of her kimono is cool; it paints a lovely mental picture, even to those of us who aren't familiar with what wearing a kimono consists of.
tif chapter 15 . 6/20/2006
hi nicee poor tohru cry plss update son thanks plss update ful corse to thanks
Just one of your many fans chapter 15 . 6/18/2006
I so wish this story would continue (I'm crossing my fingers). I've rarely gotten such a clear visual from a fanfic but this one was particularly enjoyable. Thank you for your effort, I cannot wait to read more of your work.
littlesparrow33 chapter 15 . 6/18/2006
I liked your story and I can definitely say that I'm glad the thing with Fujitsama didn't go any farther, but I do feel that the whole story didn't completely wrap up. I suppose that could be the normal fan-girl craving to know who exactly Tooru chooses, but I also wanted to read about Tooru's dinner with Shishou and Kyou. And perhaps to also hear more of Ayame-san's and Shigure-san's reaction to the events. With the other stories that you're working on, I can see the need to wrap at least a couple of them up, but if you do happen to have time, I think that an epilogue would help tie up loose ends in the story. The quality and style themselves were as good as ever, and I just truly love how you capture Tooru's point of view on the subject of love. Very well done.
MidnightGriffen chapter 15 . 6/18/2006
Wai! Kawaii-ne? That, was the sweetest most written story I have read for a very very long time! The ending was so perfect and everything about it! Although, I still don't like Fujitsima...

Congratulations on finishing this wonderful fanfiction! I had so much fun reading it! Every single character was perfectly in-character and the whole stroy just leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside~ The perfect Rated K fiction!

Also a huge congrats on your very fast update! It's only two weeks this time! It's been like: two years, two months, now two, weeks! What's next? Two days? Wai, I can't wait! So don't stress yourself updating sooner and I will be waiting for your 'Discoveries'! (God! I love that story!)

Lovely written.

Middy
gatogirl1 chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Ah! Kawaii-desu! I love the ending! You've left it open to either pairing...but the point of this fic was never 'which Souma does Tooru choose?' oriented, but more her relationship with Fuji-san.

Ne ne! I especially like how you've been building up Tooru's feelings towards both Soumas- the stomach churning with Yuki and the spine-tingling with Kyou. _ Apples to Oranges, perhaps? _

And Ayame! It was doomed to happen when Shigure made the call and he stepped up to the plate and fulfilled his role as dressmaker so well..._ And how much I love:

""You can say this pear is better than that pear because this one is bigger, or riper or fresher. But even with fruit, it is hard to say a pear is better then an apple because the qualities you look for is different. People are not the same, there is no better, only different. Pears are pears, apples are apples." She looked up at him seriously. "Fuji-san is Fuji-san. Yuki-kun is Yuki-kun. And Fuji-san is a prince too. Fuji-san is kind and honest, and says what he feels. When someone is being hurt he wants to help them. He worries about his friends. When he can fix a problem, he tries to. If Ayame-san doesn't think that's prince-like... maybe Ayame-san doesn't really understand what a prince is. Yuki-kun is a apple prince, maybe Fuji-san is a pear prince." She looked down at her beautiful kimono. "This is beautiful, but if Ayame-san thinks that Fuji-san isn't a prince, maybe I shouldn't be a princess. May I have my borrowed kimono back, please? I'll go change.""

Go Tooru! That last bit was ever so assertive of her...more so than usual, with saying she should change and all. [is very proud of Tooru] Ahh! I just love these analogies so much, I have feel I should apply them to my own love life...the nonexistant one, that is. _ His/Ayame's acceptance of what she said was perfectly done too- the whole bowing and Prince of Pears thing. _ Ah! I can totally envision this scene, of the three boys aghast at the beauty of their girlfriends. _ In my mind, Fuji-san's haori(or whatever he was wearing) has pears on it. _ [wants to draw this scene...]

M! I also enjoyed the integration of the last of well-known the Souma family into the Fuji-san plot. _ Hiro's a smart kid, even if he is a brat. 'Sides, all little 11 year olds are bratty [considers herself an expert on this subject _] But we love them anyway.

Done? Done! _ I'm so proud of you for finishing this story off in such an elegant way that closed up the main plot, yet leaves the audience free to envision their own bits...Tooru has remained perfectly in character- to the point where I can't see Natsuki writing her any differently in the same situations. Ah...[sighs of happiness] Wow...now I'll be able to sleep in peace, with this story finished off so well. _ Congradulations!
randomangel chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
*lots of clapping and applause* Awesome! I loved it! Of course, I love all of your stories, but I really liked this chapter! Hiro's input to Tohru's decision was a bit unexpected, but then again, I guess you can never really predict what's going to come out of his mouth. I can't wait for you to update your other stories too!
Hidari chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Ah, so beautiful! But it's done? No, no, no! (*shakes self*) Um, okay... I'm better now. _

The ending is pretty good. You didn't pick one. That's totally fine with me. All that plant analogy was GREAT! Woo-hoo! Excellent fic!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »