Reviews for A Mystery
Mr. Despair chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Yeah I loved every single made up chracter of yours. Even the rude ones. I hope you update "The Belated Gift 2: The Gift That Keeps On Giving" and "Full Course"! Ha ha, don't listen to me. I love you!

Your characters and you're writing are really like a genuine Natsuki Takaya thing. Maybe you are her...If I didn't know any better, I'd think this really happened. Your Tooru morals were lovely. I like it when you spell it Tooru too, it's cute. But I'm used to Tohru...
nolisting chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Aw...!

Hurray!

Applause!

Fanfare!

_ You chose a really sweet ending. _ Aw... Hiro... he's a brat, but I can't hlp loving him! _ You made something very nice with this fic, and I'm really hppy to have had the oportunity ot read it. _ Ja ne!

Asia
Ms. Chant chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
I really liked this. For once, Hiro-kun's bold honesty was helpful. And even Fujitsima's friends grew on me, though he himself never did. I don't like the fact he tried to say Tohru was his first, but the ending was sweet enough to make up for it. Looking forward to 'Discoveries'!
Silverfrost chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
I think you did leave a clue as to who would end up with tohru, in your last paragraph, but for the life of me, i couldnt figre out if it would be kyou or yuki.

personally i would like it to be yuki though
tif chapter 14 . 6/9/2006
hi nice story poor tohru... hi can u plss update full course pls i really like the story i always wait for a update pls update son thanks
Ariel777 chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
Kyou! I love him, and I'd marry him in a heartbeat. I love this chapter (esp. since Kyou's getting more attention. XD) and I hope you'd update soon.
Ms. Cassandra Chant chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
This was great - hope to see more Furuba updates from you!
nolisting chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
_ Your new chapters are never a disapointment. You have a real gift with words and observations, and a genuine insight into real emotion. _ I'm so glad to have found this story, because every paragraph is so well done. I hope to read more soon.

Asia
MidnightGriffen chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
thank you thank you! i love the way you analyzed love~ so sweet~ altho i'd much rather have a tohru/kyo/yuki pairing than just tohru and kyo or tohru and yuki. Probably easier to since tohru wouldnt have to choose

anyways, i was really surprised to see it updated so soon! its only been what...two months? awesome! hopefully you would have time to update discoveries and/or spotted~ dont stress yourself over it though

Thank you for making my day~ i was smiling for the whole school period lol.
Chaco and Lily chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
Chaco:Ooh spiffy chapter X3 It was cute and it's one of those chapters where you're thinking "OH MY GOD O_O How could they be so stupid?" Because we know what everyone's thinking XD

Lily:Yes it's quite amusing, so hopefully the next chapter will be out soon

~Chaco and Lily~
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
Such a beautiful story, I like it very much.

*pulls out a pen and notepad*

Note to self... read last part(s) to awesome story... *puts notepad away*

Yup! That should do it! By the way, I love that little KyoxTohru moment in the kitchen. I love Kyo/Tohrus so much...

But enough of my mouth! Tis your story, and you can pair her with anyone you like!
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
Oh my goodness! Another WONDERFUL chapter! Everyone is so in character and it's just awesome. Great job!
Hidari chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
Arhgh, the suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, thanks for writing this! GREAT chapter!
gatogirl1 chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
Yatta! Merrow-sama has totally made my night! An update!

Ahh...mixing the metaphors with each of the boys- woo, I really like your descriptions too...did you pull these out of yourself or did the characters just write themselves? You've made it sound like such a perfect description(of love) yet made each of the metaphors fit their character so well...

"Tooru looked back at her pots wondering when she'd know for sure that the plants had broken through."

Ah! This line kills me! When will Tooru realize the plant has "broken through" in her own love life? [sighs of happiness] And I can't decide what direction, if any, you'll take this fic- Y/T or K/T. They'd both be cute...but as of now, the whole point of the fic doesn't seem to be which of the two will get Tooru, but getting them to admit their feelings to themselves and to her. _ It's just really hard for them to tell her. _ Fuji-Idiot-san won't stand a chance once she knows she's admired from the Sohma side...

Not that I can fault Fuji and his friends. I was in a very similar situation a year or so ago where meTooru. It's hard when you date someone in a different circle (and thus a whole new circle of friends to get to know, while still watching your datee's close friendships with them). Very nice and accurate description you had!

Hee. Hana-chan and Shishiou. _ If only there was some way they could bump into each other just so we could get a scene of how they might interact..._ He...the possibilities make me laugh...

So once again: you're brilliant and thanks for updating!
marbles chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
gahh. it's not supposed to be a cliffhanger, but it still leaves me hanging~ _ makes me wonder what the ending'll be like o i can hardly wait :D the last scene in this chapter, the one with shi-chan and tohru, it was so sweet :)

and everyone is SO in character, in every chapter! that's hard to do XD i love the consistency update soon, onegai :D
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »