Reviews for Dudley's Memories
This story is delightful! I don't think I caught the fact that you named the boyfriend "Mr Sansa" before though, that's hilarious! :D
alternativeneem chapter 1 . 7/10
May I just gush about how beautiful this story is? You’ve officially claimed a permanent spot in my post-Hogwarts headcanon. This is so true to Harry’s legacy as the abused child who rises above the odds to find love and acceptance, much more so than Cursed Child ever was (although to be fair, that’s not saying much). I love everything about your depiction of the adult Dudley - his loving marriage to Phillip, his immediate acceptance of Eleanor’s magic, his calling as a social worker, and most of all, that touching dedication to Harry. I also love your portrayal of the adult Harry - all-around successful in both his professional and personal life, but still sporting some internal scars from his past (most convincingly depicted by his reaction as Dudley approaches him from the kitchen sink, when he flashes back to Vernon closing in for a beating - that line gave me goosebumps). Just excellent, excellent work. I only wish it had been proofread a bit more carefully, but it’s obvious you know what you’re doing when it comes to writing utterly believable characters and scenarios. Thank you for writing this - I am so touched. I will remember this story for a long time.
alternativeneem chapter 6 . 6/26
Dudley’s dedication page gave me goosebumps.
I wish Cursed Child had explored new emotional territory like this fic.
Anontbhfam chapter 3 . 4/30
'ranting about the bloody Pakis'
wtf Vernon was based after all?!
Sharklist6285 chapter 5 . 4/17
Wow. That was incredible. You know I can't read the books anymore because of the illogic of it. I know since it's a kids series the abuse (as well as the damage it caused Harry) isn't as pronounced, but still. it changes everything. His character makes NO sense with what his childhood logically would be. Fics where he suffers physical abuse are actually more canon than the original story. It just makes me so mad cuz if it was written properly SOMEONE would've noticed and done something. This story is just amazing and I love Dudley in it. He's one of the character that should and don't really get redemption in the books. I think his daughter being a witch is really fitting. This was great.
Accioscroll chapter 6 . 4/6
That was really sweet. Well done.
Accioscroll chapter 5 . 4/6
Accioscroll chapter 4 . 4/6
Hahahaha! Suprise!
Accioscroll chapter 2 . 4/6
All you need is LOVe , Love. Love is all you need.

This is Lovely
L'etranger0 chapter 6 . 2/27
J'ai bien aimé
This story is so good! I always love reading stories of Dudley being a changed man and apologizing to Harry. And him having his own muggleborn child. Glad Eleanor didn't have to grow up in the same conditions as Harry.
Jella chapter 6 . 11/25/2017