Reviews for Dudley's Memories
spookyghostpepper chapter 6 . 11/13/2021
I love this so much! I'm crying. This is canon now
Mona Skyes chapter 6 . 10/30/2021
My heart is full. Thank you for the wonderful story. Dudley sure did grow up. He still has his issues though that's okay. And Harry's trauma reactions are so well portrayed. Thank you for the fic!
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2021
Great story. Love how you wrote Dudley.
kkggr chapter 6 . 5/9/2021
No story has any right to be this sweet and emotional! I'll definitely read the sequels, but I hope someone writes much much more on Harry and Dudley's relationship like in this one. Thank you! this is amazing! As a guy I can't cry easily, and this just teared me up
nayin1704 chapter 5 . 3/4/2021
love the dedication of the book
nayin1704 chapter 2 . 3/4/2021
i know this is just a story but I'm glad Vernon and Petunia were dead
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
i can feel Harry's panic attacks. interesting start
55artix chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
awesome job
so perfect it hurts chapter 6 . 1/13/2021
A really lovely and well written story exploring a perspective not often seen.
Thanks for writing!
- SPIH
ProfessorBowties chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
First, I thought the book you mentioned was "Harry Potter and the Philosophe's Stone"
Imagine if Dudley had been talking about that.
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 12/1/2020
Great writing here honey! I loved getting the chance to see Dudley's perspective!
RightWrong chapter 6 . 11/23/2020
This was amazing. What a great take and real humanizing of Harry Potter and a redeemed Dudley.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 6 . 8/15/2020
Oh Wow! What a wonderful story!
BMS chapter 6 . 8/13/2020
Excellent story.
dark pookha chapter 6 . 8/8/2020
I read nd enjoyed this story very much. Redeemed!Dudley with Witch!Daughter is something I enjoy greatly (and have used myself in a story on another site). The redemption arc here was believavle because it wasn't easy or instant, and you showed his struggles with his family. I particularly like the book he had written. This was recommended to me on Twitter, and I am glad to have read it.

Very well written and just the right amount of detail.