Reviews for Dudley's Memories
redheadfaerie chapter 4 . 11/23/2022
this is a beautiful story. also im not crying, youre crying.
DrachenRitter chapter 5 . 10/22/2022
Oh my god, I love this so much.
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 9/1/2022
I'm still reeling over the fact that Dudley is well-built and good looking!
hdres chapter 5 . 8/17/2022
Lovely story about redemption and family. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2022
Mr. Samsa? Isn't that the name of the character from that Kafka story, the one about a man becoming a cockroach?
Kajjul chapter 2 . 7/12/2022
The fanfic is one of the best dudely I am reading.
Book Worm 360 chapter 5 . 7/5/2022
I know this is a really old fic, but I hope you see this.

I really love this story so much. I went onto it just wanting a name of Dudley's daughter for my own fic but became entranced. A really, really amazing story. I loved how you didn't make Harry immediately fogive Dudley and how you gave Dudley a reason to be distant with his parents. You are a really talented writer!
Neigh chapter 6 . 5/13/2022
I really liked how you portrayed Dudley. I didn't like how you overblew Vernon and Petunia's abuse.
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 6 . 5/6/2022
This was great. I cried at the "to harry" part
bkjar chapter 6 . 2/5/2022
I really enjoyed this story!
Selena92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2022
Awesome!

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet!

I love this new Dudley and his family. His line of work is very fitting and that book of his sounds very interesting.

His parents were toxic bigots. Glad to know little Ellie won't have to deal with them.

Harry's reactions seem very authentic- that's how I think someone with the kind of trauma Harry has would react.

So, Harry and Ginny are gonna adopt young Tim then?

Very curious about the sequel- going to read it asap.

KUDOS!
catzetier chapter 5 . 2/3/2022
I like what you did with Dudley - that he managed to come out of it as well as he did. And he even wrote a book!
spookyghostpepper chapter 6 . 11/13/2021
I love this so much! I'm crying. This is canon now
Mona Skyes chapter 6 . 10/30/2021
My heart is full. Thank you for the wonderful story. Dudley sure did grow up. He still has his issues though that's okay. And Harry's trauma reactions are so well portrayed. Thank you for the fic!
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2021
Great story. Love how you wrote Dudley.