Reviews for Dudley's Memories
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/8
Wow - this was pretty good!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/14
That is...an amazing book. I'd like to read it someday. The one by Dudley, that is.

But I'm glad that Tim is safe (though if he had been too depressed or fearful, life would have been much worse for him. I can think of one magical child who clearly could have been in that case, and it's not Harry).
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh, I love how Hermione turned up! Yes, I can easily imagine her with Wizarding Child Protective Services; she has a pretty good idea of how Harry grew up by now, I'm sure.

And I am glad (along with Philip) that Dudders isn't calling or texting while he's driving.

I hope you have read RIVERS OF LONDON (Midnight Riot in the US) by Ben Aaronovitch-it starts a truly excellent series about cops and magic in London, and I keep thinking what a lovely crossover between it and Hogwarts would be.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/14
Very good! And yes, I expect Vernon would have gone spare once he knew that Dudley wasn't joking; but I expect that by that time Dudley could defend himself, if he wanted to.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/14
Oh, dear; I think the mention of Philip says a great deal. And that Dudders works with the kind of kid that Harry used to be.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/14
Of course McGonagall goes to see all the Muggleborn children; how else can she convince them to all sort Gryffindor?

But yes, Harry is going to react like this seeing the cupboard (and has he ever wondered why Dumbledore *really* put him there, instead of with any of the innumerable relatives he has in the WW?).
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 5 . 2/12
I just found this story again. I don't remember if I reviewed it the first time I read it, but I'd just let you know, that its beautiful. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Lovely, just lovely. It's wonderful to see how Dudley has grown to be so such a decent person.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 5 . 1/15
Amazing just how much Dudley has changed for better.
Lynchie chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
YAAAAY ITS HERMIONE!
Lynchie chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
it was people who heard voices in their heads wasn't it?
TearyPhoenix chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
omg dudley is gay is that it ?
o yes
Star chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
:) :( :) What this story made me feel can be summed up in a few faces. Keep writing. -Star
Noobility chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Really good rendition, I liked it a lot.
Kirinin chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Loved it. This is a very old story, but you still might consider getting someone to beta (gamma?) it. It's worth the time & trouble. :)

-K