Reviews for Dudley's Memories
propensity chapter 1 . 8/6
"McGonagol?" I'm wincing here.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/21
Nice job with this story. Your writing never ceases to amaze me and touch me. The emotions behind your stories are always very real and heartfelt.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 5/19
Ooooooooooooo! Very good!
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 5/14
*exhales astoundedly* You are an artist. Again, this needs a little brushing up by a beta, but other than that - realistic, moving, and so very engaging!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 5/14
Well, darn it, my guess was wrong. But this was still absolutely fantastic - magnificent - there's a word I'm not overusing. Anyway, off to the next chapter in this absorbing, masterful, far-too-short tale.
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 5/14
This chapter was PERFECT! And the Beatles ringtone in question, my dear writer, is 'Can You Believe in Magic'. I absolutely loved this - subtle, realistic, perfectly characterized. You win at life.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/14
...Wow, the tone you've set here is just perfect, though it's a little bit offset by a small amount of needed beta'ing for spelling. As it is, it's absolutely fantastic regardless - so easily imagined! Bravo!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 5/11
wish there was more to this fic it was really good

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/8
Wow - this was pretty good!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/14
That amazing book. I'd like to read it someday. The one by Dudley, that is.

But I'm glad that Tim is safe (though if he had been too depressed or fearful, life would have been much worse for him. I can think of one magical child who clearly could have been in that case, and it's not Harry).
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh, I love how Hermione turned up! Yes, I can easily imagine her with Wizarding Child Protective Services; she has a pretty good idea of how Harry grew up by now, I'm sure.

And I am glad (along with Philip) that Dudders isn't calling or texting while he's driving.

I hope you have read RIVERS OF LONDON (Midnight Riot in the US) by Ben Aaronovitch-it starts a truly excellent series about cops and magic in London, and I keep thinking what a lovely crossover between it and Hogwarts would be.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/14
Very good! And yes, I expect Vernon would have gone spare once he knew that Dudley wasn't joking; but I expect that by that time Dudley could defend himself, if he wanted to.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/14
Oh, dear; I think the mention of Philip says a great deal. And that Dudders works with the kind of kid that Harry used to be.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/14
Of course McGonagall goes to see all the Muggleborn children; how else can she convince them to all sort Gryffindor?

But yes, Harry is going to react like this seeing the cupboard (and has he ever wondered why Dumbledore *really* put him there, instead of with any of the innumerable relatives he has in the WW?).
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 5 . 2/12
I just found this story again. I don't remember if I reviewed it the first time I read it, but I'd just let you know, that its beautiful. Thank you for writing and sharing!