Reviews for Dudley's Memories
Ilessthan3KH chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
this was REALLY cute! Really reallly reallly cute! now I'm off to read Snapes Memories :D
Devil Reader chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Great story!
Ember Nickel chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Mr. Samsa, hahahahaha. Well played.
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Oh dear, Vernon's flashback rants seem plausible. Nicely done.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ahaha Harry and Ginny's "sense of adventure." And great point about Ginny having seen another side of McGonagall than Harry ever got to!
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Aww!
Psychedelica chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Sad ... but true. I've always been wondering what would become of Dudley, because we can tell from the final book that he's a nice kid at heart. I can't bear to think what damage his parents have done to him though.
Elysia1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Brilliantly written as always. :)
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Excited about reading this story but cringe everytime I read the Professor's name. You have it spelt wrong in this chapter, it should be "McGonagall". :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
I love this story. Canon and brilliant and beautiful.
Pyrane chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
WriterJace chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
A great story with a really cute ending.
I'm currently writing a story where Harry meets Dudley after many years too but I'm not sure if I'll ever upload it... Still, it's fun to write!
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Oh my gosh I got goosebumps. I'm majoring in social work right now, hoping to work with children some day. This hit me very close to home. Wonderful work so far. I love it so much.
hiddenhibernian chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
This was brilliant! I especially liked how believable you made the characters, particularly Harry. It was also nice to see the relationship between Ginny and him just being hinted at; you still conveyed how they would rely on each other and understand each other.

Seeing Hermione being a bit devious at getting back at David was entirely in character too, it was a nice touch to bring her out as Muggle liaison.

Very minor quibble: there's not really personal days in the American sense in the UK, you get sick days and holiday days, and they're entirely separate. Other than that, all the official stuff read very convincingly to me.

On to the sequel!
hiddenhibernian chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I really like where you're going with this, Dudley being gay puts a nice twist on the story! Harry's reaction is very believable too; of course he wouldn't just waltz in to Privet Drive, without a care in the world.

"He remembered this terrible moment from his own childhood-that sense that what one was hearing just couldn't be true, but oh how one wanted it to be" - this was excellent!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »