Reviews for Stirring Cinders
Salary Dam chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Your story keeps getting better and better and I can't possibly ask more than that. The whole dialogue (monologue?) with the inner voice is especially convincing. It was a lovely read.

I'm always waiting! :D
Hardart chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This really is one of the best written Eternal Sonata fanfics around. Your style is clear and keeps readers interested. And chapters has a good lenght and characters stay in character, but still give new aspects.
In this newest chapter was this "Inner voice" talking - it hardly e'er works, but you made it work!
Looking forward to next chapter; especially if it's from Fugue's perspective.
RainbowKnives chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Ahh, one of my favourite couples! Cx

Awesome story! I can't wait to read more! I just love this story
Ally chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
This is the most well-written Eternal Sonata fanfiction I've ever stumbled across, so I wanted to give you serious kudos for that. It's intriguing and superbly-executed, and you've managed to keep both Rondo and Fugue in character while simultaneously managing to give us deeper insight into their minds and personalities. I would love to see where you go with this, especially considering you've made such an excellent start! I look forward to any and all future updates for this story - please keep up the great work! :)
Salary Dam chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Y... You keep surprising me, you know that? THIS WAS WORTH THE WAIT /

"His face was so desperate, vulnerable. Dissent displayed itself as a frown. His eyes, she could not stand them, were filled with imploring."
Love this part so much for some reason :)

The way you still make their relationship so twisted even after all this seemed very "right", it's adorable. And is that Rondo acting... c-cute in the end? /shot
Salary Dam chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
lol Fugue's booping!

As I have said, I really like how you write out the story here. I didn't see Tuba coming :o Ooh, I wonder what's going to happen to Fugue (and Rondo's reaction as well).

Next chapter please~
Salary Dam chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Have I mentioned how much I like your writing style? :)

I like this type of 3rd person story but it focuses primarily on a person's point of view... or something like that... can't put it into words properly lol /shot

I think both Fugue and Rondo are in-character here. I envy your skills on writing battle scenes... XD
Salary Dam chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
-I just want to say that I really, really like this fic! You have a superb idea and I love the storyline very, very much. And yes Fugue/Rondo is love XD
Parabola Beam chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
omg squeeee

I was so looking forward to when this story might be updated~! This is really such a treat. I love how they interact with each other, it's totally perfect with my headcanon of the two. XD

I commend you on a job well done, thank you for the wonderful and exciting chapter~! Your fight scenes are done really well, a rarity to see nowadays. X3
classicalGoddess chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Whoo for chapter two! xD

I wonder, what will happen if ( or when ) they get out of the unison?

Pretty exciting so far. Keep it up, and maybe review a few of my own stories, too?

Hope you have an awesome New Year~

I plan to make a fic tomorrow for that glorious day, so when it comes up, check it out!

~ Flurry
AkatsukiFerret chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I simply adore what you have so far! I've been looking for a good Fugue-related fic :D

please continue!
Dancing Blade Marth chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is impressive. I saw almost no spelling errors, and besides that, it's something I want to keep my eye on.
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I really like the idea of Rondo and Fugue, and I can't wait to see how this progresses. Great job so far. :)
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Yay Rondo/Fugue~!

Mysterious Unison fics are few and far between, and you've done a great job capturing such a complex, ambiguous setting so far.

Their snarkiness is just dead-on and is true to the characters, or at least it's true to how I always imagined them. It's kinda adorable, their bickering~. :3

Anyways, I can't wait to read more~!