Reviews for Nanoha Genesis Evangelion
nekuromansa000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Awesome
Trscroggs chapter 40 . 3/18/2013
An excellent end to a wonderful series. Thank you very much for posting it for us. I especially like what you did with Vivio.
shinrei-mana chapter 40 . 3/18/2013
Finally it ended. Like Evangelion TV ending, all that I can say to Nanoha and friends: Congratulations!
baka black chapter 40 . 3/18/2013
great story, I love how you integrated all the Nanoha characters into Evangelion roles so smoothly.
and you were just shy of 200k words, aww
Fate Star chapter 39 . 3/10/2013
Truly a glorious fanfic that deserves far more attention than it has received. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this.
omnimon12 chapter 39 . 2/23/2013
So what now?
Shinji-kun chapter 39 . 12/22/2012
It's nice to see that the Magical Girls finally win. Nanoha and friends got so much trust, faith, support and love from each other compared to Shinji. Her optimistic attitude also helped her to prevail in the end. I'll wait for next chapters! *hope this isn't the end*
lilmagi chapter 39 . 12/11/2012
Wow thats, something.
Is this the end? There are more chapters right?
Lancelot Varianter chapter 37 . 9/5/2012
Oh, wow. All that action! I liked the idea that the Evangels could only work as a unit or by themselves. I thought it was an interesting concept. Hayate pulling off a Big Damn Hero moment was great.

Oh. Precia just ate the Black 's not good, is it? Not good at all.
Lancelot Varianter chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
Ah, you're making me do homework. I was interested in what each devil represented and looked them up. The NERV girls are outnumbered, but I doubt they're outmatched. On the upside, I doubt one of them will have to suffer through what Asuka suffered. In fact, I predict a hard earned ending that doesn't make everyone into Tang.
chaosglory626 chapter 36 . 6/20/2012
Awesome devil themed magical girls. The end is near, I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work.
Lancelot Varianter chapter 35 . 6/15/2012
Tabris is the Good of God. I have not heard a cooler title than that. Hmm, an interesting design logo for the Precia Controlled NERV. I would love to see a rendition of this logo.

The fight scene was tense as always and I quite enjoyed it. Tabris' death was oddly touching. Especially the part where he smiles and closes his eyes.
chaosglory626 chapter 35 . 5/19/2012
Nanoha and Fate have a rather large advantage over the cast of Evangelion. They have something the others could never have, and what ultimately caused the downfall of mankind in the original series. Nanoha and Fate have faith and trust in each other. I am hoping that their love will see them through.
Lancelot Varianter chapter 34 . 5/8/2012
Whoa. Kaworu is out! I mean, that's the big deal here. Wait, now that I read the chapter again, I see that the only thing linking the Kaworu here to Kaworu in Evamgelion is the name it be Yuuno?

I'm almost inclined to pity Jail here. He's insane, yes, but he's also been captive for his whole life while being a genius. That would drive anyone insane. Though I see he still wants to "build" a family.
Lancelot Varianter chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
My hatred of Precia grows and grows with each chapter. I was not aware it was possible to hate a fictional character so much. But it is. Really not much to say on this chapter, except the fact that Shamal and Vita are being manipulated. If this is the case, I suppose an emotional fight between Shamal, Vita and Nanoha is in the works. I shall await it!