Reviews for essomenic
driving in my kar chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love love love this! Please carry on it is amazing! If you woulD like ideas, just pm me and I'll be happy to help with such a great story!
Lilybet.Kate chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh my gosh this story is just beyond words amazing! I can't even begin to imagine how you come up with this stuff but it's gold. I will be thinking about this and what comes next all day now!

well done

Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, awesome! This was so thrilling and suspenseful, and the settings and imagery were phenomenal! I was enthralled, definitely didn't want it to end! Please PLEASE say there's a sequel! Fantastic job, gold star cookies for you! _
gh55 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I absolutely love your writing. This tiny fic was so great. You did really well with the timey-wimey stuff. At the end of it I was nearly as confused/excited/happy/grinning like an idiot as much as I would with an actual episode of Doctor Who. This fic is really great. You could even continue it. I wish you would because I would love to see how all these events come to pass in the future. Anyway, happy writing. )
Minuialeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aaaand it's another "wow" here. No, scratch that. It's more like a "WOW". LOVED the timey-wimey stuff, loved the kiss on the cheek :o) You seem to come up with the most extraordinary aliens, plants, and anecdotes from the Doctor. I'm in awe of your imagination.
luxmondy chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Write more.

Review done. ;-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great story! I didn't think it was too timey-wimey. I loved how future Amy said the answer is 'yes'. LOL. I totally think this could be a really good episode.
Waiting for Wow chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love the timey wimey parts.. hope you continue them in the next chapters.
Woily chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I'm really digging this series. You aren't getting your words from the Phrontistery, by any chance? It's a great idea you've got going.
ShainaNight chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
hey lots of timey-wimey stuff is fine, considering that's the way the episodes are. And it was pretty riveting, by the way. good job :)
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
lots of wibbly wobbly timey wimeyness. More please.