Reviews for Jim
T'Liana chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh wow this is awesome!
Beth chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was awesome! You should add more or do a sequel!
lea chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this was great! i wish you'd continue it eventually :)
franny93 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was so much fun to read! Too bad theres no sequel, I would really appreciate one :)
Anonymous07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
A very interesting work. It's such a novel idea to have the whole crew interact with another before the events of ST. Some relationships were quite surprising.

I would love it if you'd explore this universe (and K/S) more. The initial storyline is too good to pass up.

Hope to see more ST fics from you lying around!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Brilliance
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
::: cheers :::

I can has chapter two?
SinCalledSloth chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was just fantasticaly fantastical! 8D
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Mm, I really liked this. Really well written and interesting!
Captain of Awesome chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hi, just wanted to say, lyk everyone else, your story's awesome! I really, really hope that this'll continue, though its already filed 'completed'. It's an awesome story, Bones is awesome, Spock is awesome, and as always Jim is awesome. My fav scene was when Spock was puzzling in the lavatory(and OMG)and when he blurted out Jim's name. Thanks! _
Mel chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Great story! I want a sequel! ;-)
Phritzie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
"You vould make wery good space pirate."

Explosion of cute all over my desktop. _
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really liked this.
Yawwii chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hey that was awesome :D

I love how Jim accuses Spock of cheating...that's an awesome role reversal :P

And how Spock immediately thought of the STD thing. :L I love Uhura's reaction too :P
Valkerie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Thou so very much HAS TO update this soon. Like, before I die. hehe, the image of Spock writing on bathroom walls...priceless.

Poor, promiscuous, genius Jim. And the strange coincidences he gets himself tangles up in. Of course, Bones has to put up with him...poor Bones.

Nah, I love 'em all. And I love this fic. And I will stop ranting now and tell you how funny and clever and awesome this was, and how much I can't wait for an update. *is impatient*

Sincerely psycho,