Reviews for Kushiel's Pupil
SweetHoney1085 chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Ahh! Gods bedamned! Pleeeaaassseeee continue writing this story! I just discovered this website and read all 13 chapters inside of about 4 days. I need more! Please don't let it end like this! I implore you!
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
the style you write with is very much in line with 's. I feel that i am reading another book of hers laden with plots yet to be shared. How people fit together and what motivates them is subtle and intriguing. Seeing that you've not added to our story in several years it likely this is the end. I hope otherwise, but realistically that is true. Best to you and thank you for sharing your ideas and crafting a lovely extension to Phedre & Joceline's family through Ana. I like that she is her own person and seems to hold her own at such a young age. Kali
Shrilaraune chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I do not usually beg, but I suppose it is not beyond me to do so-when the situation calls for it. I warrant that now is such a time. I have awaited an update to this story for quite some time whilst remaining silent and perhaps that was my mistake. I enjoy your work terribly and would really love to read the rest of our heroine's story.
Robin chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I LOVE this story! Really hope you write some more! Well done and keep it up :)
Chrissy chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
More! More, I say.
Chrissy chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
I believe this chapter keeps the pace admirably, and allows an absent author to remember her characters, no?
Chrissy chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Oh lovely! Again, lovely. She must find out who she is.
Chrissy chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
I myself am running out of words. No wonder I never review by chapter. I am looking forward to who has the honor of being our lovely miss' first lover, though. *grin*
Chrissy chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I do so love to see those two interact. The warrior and the courtesan. Such an unlikely and beautiful match. I really should improve my French. Spelling is even worse than Irish, which is astoundingly difficult. Lovely chapter. The anticipation is killing me.
Chrissy chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
This is, as always, very good. I must learn where you learned to write.
Chrissy chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I am glad I'm reading this after the promised gap. It is riveting. I must find out what else you read, my dear. Your prose is exceptional. I wonder if you have been trained in the art. I think I will contact you. We might end up friends.
Chrissy chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
That ending was excellent. LOL I discovered that I was dreadful at embroidery when I was eight and Mother tried to have me taught. i found the dancing lessons more to my liking, and I can still balance several books on my head.
Chrissy chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
your pace is admirable, though I do hope her reaching adolescence is not so long. Childhood holds only so much charm for those who have had little pleasure in theirs.
Chrissy chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Ah, she is growing up. What a good character artist you are. I heartily approve.
Chrissy chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
A very good transitional chapter. Much as I hate writing them, being all consumed with plots and impatience, they are sometimes the key to a good story.