Reviews for Serenade of Solitude
Cross your Heart for me chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow thats really right! art is something that could last forever but sometimes its not about it lasting its about the moment. a moment of beauty will burn itself into your memory and that will last forever for one example...love
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is an interesting story, although it sounds a lot like Roving Otter's fiction 'Heart in Armor'
RockFlash21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this is probly one of my favorite sasodei fanfictions of all time. it just seems more relistic them other ones. even though the fan fics where sasodei does have a...manhood in a puppet form are good for fangirlly smut moments this is good for real moments of what it would truly be like not ooc.

i love it so much.
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is a really good Sasodei, instant favourite! I absolutely love the way you describe Sasori almost perfectly! Retaining the traits while giving some love into his emotions without any subtle clash, that's definitely impressive. You made Sasori really awesome!

Eh? What do you mean your sister called Sasori a jerk? Isn't every antagonist in 'Naruto' a jerk? Sasori wasn't much of a jerk if you ask me, he's the most awesome badass there is. Tell that to your sis.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I liked this. 8D I'm just staring to get into Naruto - pfft, hilarious, right? - but, I really liked this. (: My second Naruto fic I've ever read, and, it's purely amazing.

-x
DeeaE chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
love it!

it made me drool
Selyann chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Yes, I believe it still does count as yaoi even if Sasori lacks genitalia.

And you're right when you say it was satisfactory. This was, in fact, one of the better SasoDei stories I've read. I loved the was Sasori was portrayed; he was believable. I think it was a very well-written story – and most definitely a fulfilling read. I'm glad I decided to read it, because it instantly got me hooked. I'm sure I'll come back to read it again sometime in the future. It just has the x-factor that made me fall in love with it. I truly admire you for you've written something that I don't usually see here; most of the stories I happen to read are just ... well, let's say, 'unsatisfactory'. They lack something and I can't say this about your fan fiction. Thank you for letting me enjoy SasoDei again.

~Selyann

PS I don't think Sasori's completely emotionless.