Reviews for The Same Deep Water As You
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Pleeeeeeeeease update! This is awesome, in a creepy way, but still awesome!
asdf chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Will you ever continue this story? I hope you do :)
Midgetninja247 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
keep updating!
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Fantastic and amazing and completely disturbing (In a good way).
Gleek263 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow. That was awesome!

Poor kurt!

Good on ya puck!

Screw you mike!

I keep thinking of mike chang lol

majorbookluver chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh my gosh, good story! Mike is SUCH a creep. It does kind of make sense that Puck would have family like that... please update really soon!
OnnaMienai chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
O..M..G . lol

So good! PLEASE PLEASE update!

I like the idea of Mike being obsessed with Kurt *wink* :P
Gailoo chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Smashing! I am in love with this story! Please continue!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this is so crazy, and intense, i love it! I'm all tense still, after reading it! it was so compelling, can't wait for more!
triniwriters chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I looooooove this story! I don't think i ever read such a unique story with a different plot! I read the first chapter like three times! Update soon XD
BeautifulScars7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Keep going! Love the story!
Laval chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
OMG! That was INTENSE. I was so scared, my stomach was cramping with it! I can't wait to see what happens next...please let Kurt not be hurt, 'cause that would make me cry :( You're a wonderful, descriptive writer and each scene just took me right in without being overdone. I loved it!
ChizuMaehara chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This story is amazing! I can't say I've read one like this yet, very intriguing! I can't wait for more!
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. I'm utterly amazed by this first chapter. It's gripping and scary; all the characters are spot on and I'm especially impressed by Mike. You've managed to really convey his creepiness.

I can't wait to see where this story goes, but I'm sure that it'll be fantastic!
vcg73 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, a really tense and gripping first chapter! Puck's cousin creeped me out big time and every muscle was tense with pity and horror for Kurt as he lived through this terrifying ordeal. Especially at the end when the aftermath hit him so hard he actually blacked out. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Will Puck do the right thing and turn Mike in? Will Kurt find the courage to tell his father that he was nearly raped? Intrigued . . .