Reviews for Abuse
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this was really sad but really good!
Kia chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
sad but good
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wouldn't Zuko already be done going through puberty at 16?

Also, if she's chained to the bed, I'm pretty sure they could just stick the needle in her instead of having some sadistic male dr/nurse climb on top of her? Do they even have syringes in the world of A:TLA? It also seems more likely that they'd have a waterbender healing master (like the woman who teaches healing at the north pole) treat her. Katara had some success treating Jet after he'd been brainwashed by simply putting her bending water covered hands on his head; no drugs or syringes involved.

Honestly, the whole making it sound like a rape thing was just kinda gross in my opinion.
Secret chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Pretty great,you threw me for a loop with the releasin inside her thing.I was like wow thats harsh then I laughed at myself when I read the ending.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I seriously thought she was getting raped. I didn't hate it and I didn't like it. It's fine though. Nothing wrong with it
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Dark and amazing. :3
KiwiGuy2010 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow that was a close one.

My smut bells were ringing. This is really dark, and an interesting way to look at Azula's fate. Azula was always one of my favourite characters.

Good work :)
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
good story. you certainly had me fooled up until you mentioned ZuZu.
sunnygirl13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was really well written! Though Azula is originally the bad guy, I feel sorry for her. The story was really great, though sad, it was really unique and that's great. Great job!