Reviews for The Good, The Bad, and the Garfield
Seerow's Kindness chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I want to be one of Garfield's babes.
Come back to us, ShakespeareHemmingway!
It would be so awesome if there was one with Madame de Pompadour
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This story was absolutely brilliant from a sexual standpoint. It saved my marriage and my relationships. Now I know how to fuck my husband like a real woman. I cannot thank you enough for making my life just that much better. You are on par with every classic author I have ever known. Thank you again, my good sir.
faggot chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this was fucking erotic
Winning chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Best

Fan Fiction

EVER
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Good story so far.

Try making a crossover when John Marston and Nikko Bellic from GTA4 meet each other and team up to beat the bosses in each other's worlds together.

Keep up the good work!
joe333 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I never actually thought of this crossover but it's very good indeed!
ayes chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was the most amazing thing I've read!
Jack Marston chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Truly a magnum Opus in the history of great literature, this story discusses what it means to be human in a time when morality and law did not always stay on the same path. A time when men were men and adventure was always around the corner. You can practically hear the sounds of thunder as the two mighty titans face off in their final duel. We are left with an ending that, like life, is not a true ending. ShakespeareHemmingway lives up to, and in some place outshines, his namesakes.
Soviet Dilbertman chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Take a decent western game and one fat orange cat, you get this. It's that good.