Reviews for What Would I Do Without You?
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 7/24
Chapter 2.
Alice I hate Sunlight watch out Soldier I am going to POUNCE! That I was so Wild Affected but My Sickness with the Drug Merged with te three oh boy look out all hands I Suddenly ROARED! Louder then it was out of Control then a Witness witnessed of my strangest but uncanny in house Play-Attack using my Strength while ill in the head I was Stronger had to play a special Sickness game it fled then arrived Aro we have a problem a Sickest but Unstable Drugged up acted like wild but affected newborn is Crazed Wants To feed and it's blood is Insane but gone Sick had the Cullens but Bella is tried as Crazed but Wacko Person that it happened I was not well I BLACK OUT! But replicated Human blood was over me I from my own bodysuit I was so dead very dead myself said Me want Brains graaww Watch this for size I Learned Native American voodoo I made my own eyes white by my own chants I had to Dead for a Week but I Go nuts ooooh I want Arm Emmett she used Magic Rose it's me her scream louder than normal so loudest.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
that was just soo sweet and very very story made me very very warm inside.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Awesome!:)
crotia chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
ah, cute
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ohhh...how sweet! Carlisle is such a great father!

Great story, but a bit short xD
Linneagb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
THis ones great
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
so sweet and awesome : )
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lovely. Thanks for writing and posting :)
rhiannon chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
that was awesome
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
AWWWH! That was soo cute :DD
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
that was sweet... i loved it :O)
ArchangelicSlayer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awwww! Please write more of the fluffy family moments!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love it.
eve chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
wow this was reallt cute and sweet )