Reviews for One Door Close, a Window Opens
jessie chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
This story is amazing. You truly have a talent with putting emotions in a story. I have cried so much while reading and I have only gotten to chapter 6. I honestly hope you never take this story down. I applaud you. You should get an award.
sweetandspice chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Loved it really good.
brynn.brigham chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
I loved it!
Featherfreak chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I really enjoyed the lemon, you are very talented. Thank you for the entertainment.
Abby915 chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
I really loved your story :) ! Jake and Paul are just perfect together ! Thanks for sharing :)
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
While i hate Bella, i hate the wolves more. They were the one instigating the fight. They are poor and ill-bred, mannerless, pathetic name-caller. I dont know why Bella has a hard time in Eclipse choosing. I certainly wont choose someone living in a shack...hoping for dole outs from the government, no matter how exciting their lives are being supernatural creatures. ) Im just here because i love slash and i think i've read most Twilight vampire slash and crossovers that deal with slash.

And im Team Edward though i dont like Robert Pattinson. )
xXSauceyAwesomnessXx chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
"No I don't, and I would appreciate it if you filled me in." He heard Paul purr, and his groin twitched again. He could hear the smile laced with Paul's words.
when jake said that and paul purred, was that like some sort of sexual innuendo? i just realized this. or is my mind just beingperverted again? lol, but i really love this story, you're a great writer
IceVII chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
This was a great story, I liked it a lot, nd you were very descriptive kudos on that. Also the way youwere able to capture the feelings of Paul and Jacob was awesome, I hopee to see ore of your work around here
bbutterfly689 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I luved this story. Didnt think I would like the pairing but u made it so sexy I was intrigued. I really liked the pairing and the fact that jakes in denial. Im glad Bella let him go ad well.
cottoncandybl52 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This is good
Lovergyul chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I loved this! I loved that Jake showed Paul he was not weak at all. He sure put him in his place. I was so hoping for Jake to top him and he did. I think Jake should always top him. Jake is a pure alpha after all so he put his power and position to good use. That was so damn hot! Jake had him begging and just...WOW! Good job on the lemon. I've never read a lemon so detailed like this. Jake had Paul screaming and I loved every minute of it. Good job!
luvinlapush chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
ok so i loved it jacob and paul are such a hot pair,for some reason my laptop wouldnt let me review on the last chapter i couldnt put it away i was just pulled in by your words so yeah i cant wait for more
Account Unactive Sorry chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I really tried to finish this but I couldn't. It's confusing and switches from third person to first and past tense to present tense. There are a lot of grammar mistakes. You should really edit before you post.
wolfpacksam'smate chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OH PLEASE LET BELLA DROP DEAD! STUPID BITCH HURTING JACOB LIKE THAT! love the story :D
mslunarissa chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
I hate you I love you I am so confused i just love this story i've read it like a lot of times but i still get happy at the end of it jacob was kinda anidiot in this when i first read it and then that thing with bella uuuggghhhh! i'm sorry i just don't like bella i don't hate her i just don't understand the big deal with her she's irritating as... nothing sorry i'm just ranting but i just... I LOVE YOUR STORY JUST LOVE IT!