Reviews for Through The Eyes Of a Killer
animefan0000012345 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
yay i love this! update soon!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Interesting... Interesting... :)
Bamf99 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Great story. Keep going.
avearia chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Interesting story. The concept drew me in and made me interested, and it looks like a good fic in the making. You vary your sentences and have believable dialogue, and I like the way you spelled out Kurt's accent too. There are only two big flaws I can see, and that would be the lack of a beginning and lack of pacing.

The beginning seemed a little rushed, to be honest. You didn't really take the time to set up the story, you just jumped straight into the plot-it's not a terrible thing, but sometimes having a little delay adds to the suspense, you know? Have a little background or introduction before you jump into the plot. Even something simple like "It was a typical morning at the Xavier institute" helps set the tone for the story.

Also keep an eye on the pacing in between scenes. The fic so far seems to jump from scene to scene without any characters having a lot of time to react to the news. For instance, Logan is reading the paper and realizes one of the students might be involved with the recent murder case-so he finishes reading the paper and goes on a bike ride? and with no transition, suddenly we're with Professor X in his office. It's followable, but it could be improved, even with a simple page break or a transition: "Later that day, after Logan talked with Charles, the professor decided to have a chat with Kurt." It would make the scene flow a lot better.

I know it seems like it's a lot of text when you write it in your own computer, but this is actually a pretty short first chapter. Don't be afraid to write just a tad more, if you can. It helps flesh things out.

However, you've got a pretty good plot idea, at least to me. The concept drew me in. Your grammar and spelling are also good (a rarity in fanfic,) and I like your wordchoice. The story has some real potential, if you just smooth out the pacing problems a tad.

Also, love the Kurtty. Great pairing, IMO. :)

So sorry for rambling. I just like this story and I like where it seems to be going, and I hope you do continue. Good luck!

Avearia
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha, this is GOLD! GOLD I TELL YOU! Keep writing! Keep writing! Keep writing!
Sasuke The Run Away chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Cool! kitty kurt 3 Romantic! AW!

PS: Please read "X-Men Evolution: Sisters"

Thanx

PSS: Update soon! I love this story, I cant wait to see who the real killer is! Gasp! Unless it is Kurt! NOW I REALLY WANT YOU TO UPDATE!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This reminds me of an episode of Medium... Update soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It's pretty good for a first chapter.

Seems pretty interseting. Not very much lead into the Kurtty stuff, but that's fine. Indy likes it fast!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Although it seems a it rushed, I'm liking this. Really interesting concept...you come up with the most original stuff! AND YOU USED STEEPLED! Haha, erm...yeah...have fun riding tomorrow, and try to catch up on your sleep!