Reviews for Honest When It Counts
Jarissa Paxton chapter 1 . 8/22
This is nice! Feels very late-season-one or maybe in Season 2 between Order 23 and Fairy Godparents? Cal did not get a lot of chance to show his character here, but he was consistent - and I like how you put his analysis of everything he sees in between sentences. Thank you for writing!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Nice one. Another one?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This is the first Lie to Me fic I've read. Interesting job with Cal's perspective. It might have been better with micro expressions, though longer.
Found on tielan's favorite stories list.

Pretty good, though light on plot.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Interesting...very interesting. Cal is as interesting a perspective as I would have guessed,
A chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
What a delightful read!
kleinepfoetchen chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh, how absolutely awesome is this! A crossover between those two shows? Perfect idea! This was such a joy to read!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
lordheaven chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
damn that's a good one. Charactger portrayal flawless. nd the true and false routine, perect fitting. I look forward to the sequel
mngurlstuckinva chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great story! I'm so glad someone else saw an obvious crossover potential with both shows.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a whole lot of fun. I particularly liked the parenthetical judgements of true or false and how even Cal got a bit stymied by Mate and Sophie. Thanks for sharing.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love it :) watch both shows and spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
great fun!
CaptainKay88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Two of my favorite shows very expertly blended. Well done.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Excellent! I don't know "Lie to Me," but that was easy enough to pick up on, and the "Leverage" parts were spot-on. Well done.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I've only seen a little of "Lie to Me", but i enjoyed this crossover. Particularly the part where Eliot came up and twisted Lightman's arm behind his back.