Reviews for Stay Together For The Kids
DigitalWarrior96 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
LOVE THE USE OF BLINK-182!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was very sad. I think it was a good interpretation of the divorce. This was the reason I always believed that they had divorced. Poor TK and Matt.
mainestreet chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
WHOA!

Once again, I've found a REALLY REALLY good - no, EXCELLENT, fanfic writer by typing random words into the "Find" toolbar.

I found it really freaky how you like the same animes that I lkie.

That was soo emotional and touching!
DJ4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was good! Poor Matt...aw.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/14/2002
He knew he had to confront this problem eventually. And eight-year-old Matt Ishida was ready to confront his bickering parents NOW.

Idealist . . .. Then again, most eight year olds are.

I actually listened to Kryptonite while reading this.

Of course, NONE of them are as bad as the night I decided to marry YOU!"

That would hurt worse than anything.

I’m VERY surprised they didn’t resort to physical blows. (reads next part) . . .. Uh, never mind. :-(

While you aimed to show the bond with TK and Yomato (which you did) It also showed the horror devorce has on kids. And it revealed the black seed that got planted in Yomato's soul that day. Emotional screw ups that came to a head when he fought Tai that one time in the digital world during the war with the dark masters.

The last part DOES show a side of Yomato's personality we rarely saw in the series.
Ren chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
From one kid who has been through several divorces on both sides of my family, I say you really nailed it on the spot. It brought back memories.
Japanimerocker chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
;_; that was great! that was so moving!;_;
GameGuardian2x not logged in chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I belive the term is "kodomo no tame ni" For the sake of the children. very popular phrase with the issei (first generation, japanese immigrant to america) uhm, about the fic, pretty good. 9/10
No-Name chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Cool
Angel Karora chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Wow wow wow wow wow...I love the ending. I hate that dumb woman too.
Zero Output chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
This is definatly in my fave section. Hope you get my e-mail okay! _
Rickthetamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
. . . . this is an amazing story, truly from a child's point of view. I would like to see you write more like this!
at your funeral chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
wow...that story was really good and realistic...i think i sort of know what it's like when your parents get divorced, even though i've never experienced it before i have friends who has and ive heard that sometimes a divorce could be a calm one and sometimes it could be a scary, nasty one..but ive always heard the same thing..that in the end they're heartbroken. well good story, it seems like that was what really happened..well i hope you keep on writing and have a nice day
DarkWolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
that was really good, class story you should do another one like that
Cracker chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Pretty powerful stuff, man.