Reviews for Just The Way It Was
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
lovely! wish you would've included what Rue saw in the mirror
cursivenight chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed this one. I think you write the characters well and I loved the use of the Mirror. Also that wand thing was clever! Good job. :)
x3sYellowie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Lovely!

I loved how you portrayed how Oliver started to realize his feelings for her, and such an amusing way to realize it!

Totally adorable.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Loved it! xoxo
NerdyPassionLoves chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love it. Poor Oliver, the truth has a way of slapping you in the face xD
RainboLuck chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is really good! It really does clear up any confusion about Oliver's sudden change of heart. (And I finally understood what you/Rue meant by 'forking' the quidditch pitch. Whenever it was mentioned, I actually pictured her using a pitchfork or something and messing up the grass. Stupid :P)
Libby chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ah the infamous forking incident! It was great to get some backround on the whole Oliver/Rue relationship. Keep up the good work! Hopefully we will eventually find out what Rue saw in the mirror (Hint! Hint!) Keep writing and I will keep reviewing.
i-want-cheese chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Awesome! gold star! I wonder if we will ever find out what Rue saw? hmmmm...
Lone Panda chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was brilliant! It's brilliant because I can totally imagine it happening. Thanks for shedding some light on how Oliver came to like her. It was so cute!;)
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
aw that was so nice to read and explained so many things about wood's change of heart.

thoroughly enjoyed it!

XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Cute! Nice fic!

-Michy
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
OH YES! i love this! he figures out he loves her secretly, even tho it was a bit strange when they were polishing. in fact i noticed rue is less...bad wordy in this one. but shes perfectly FINE. ;) i loved how u put it in oliver perspective (well how else were u gonna put it?) it would have been awesome 2 see what rue saw. mayb u could make a mention in Bird in Flight?
BlueRose22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aww i love it, I wonder what she saw though
OhTex chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh. My. God. Amazing. Divine. Cute. Wonderful. And...more words I can't think of right now. It's fantastic to get an insight into Wood's sudden change of heart towards Rue. Brillopads!