Reviews for Odd Men Out
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh, wow. I don't know how I had never come uppon this. It's friggin great. I love it to pieces and you two for writing this.

(here I thought that I was the only one who noticed the correlation between WESLEY AND ANGEL) I don't know how mr. whedon didn't see what he'd written into the show.

... well, i should probably stop the rant before it becomes full-fledged...

anyway, this is greatness ;)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Wesley and Angel were talking.
Cndy chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
You've noticed a simalarity too. Good, you've been paying attention. But do

you know why? It's no accident. I recomend watching The Talented Mr. Ripley

starring Matt Damon. Apply the following characters to their AtS counterparts

and hopefully you'll agree: Tom Ripley-Wesley; Dickie-Angel; Marge-Cordelia;

Freddie-Gunn; Merideth-Virginia; Peter-Fred; Dickie's father-the council. I have

this theory that Wesley stole Angel's life. It's true when you think about it.
ShadowPassinThru chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
That was so cute! I was thinking that they should be there for each other. Nice
The Sandman1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
nice story. the whole wesley and angel friendship thing should be pushed, i think.
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Angel and Wesley have so much in common. Wesley and Angel can't seem to get well with love. They also have hidden serects.
Diane Weiss chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Viv,

Amazing work, as always! I love reading your work, and this piece was no exception! You have such a fine touch blending humor and humanity into your stories. I truly believe characterization (and dialogue-which is always extremely witty) are your strengths, and your characterizations of our two A.I. men are dead on. Their strength, love, and vulnerability shine through in your story.

I loved the comments about fatal accidents and Angel's non-apologetic response! And I adored your open and vulnerable Wes! I love, love, love when my two guys bond, so thank you for such a lovely story that feeds my Angel addiction!

I recommend this story to anyone reading these reviews. After reading this story, you can't help but love Angel and Wes even more. It's extremely well written, and the humor is wonderful! I can't say enough good things about it!
Micaela1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Excellent story. You captured Angel and Wesley perfectly, and the atmosphere you created was right on target. The tidbits about Connor's things lying around, and the ending were awesome. Keep up the great work!