Reviews for Zutara Week '09
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Pfft. I know Toph will be laughing at that, but I'm not sure about the others. XD
PutteringPoet chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Haha that was great!

Cactus juice is ridiculous. :)
ahschung chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
nice!
AUBRE chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
! that was HI-LARIOUS! PLEASE COUPLE IT WITH A HANG OVER IN THE MORNING!
Nele chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Your Star Wars Zutara is glorious. I have no words, truly, no words. Can't stop grinning at it :)
ArianaRae chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
That last chapter was my favorite. :)
jennlynnfs chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
"Your smile is pretty."

So cute. I really enjoyed tripped out Zuko and Katara. Thanks for posting this!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Furry monster? Gosh, these two are hilarious when high/drunk! XD They prolly just chugged all of Sokka's victory drink for when the war is over, tho. Woe be to them in the morning. lol And sleeping outside when they're gonna wake up with a hangover isn't going ot go well either, I'm sure. XD Bet Zuko wakes up with the first beam of sunlight right in his eyes.

I loved the subtlety with which you touched on some things. Like Zuko laughing so hard it hurt because he hadn't laughed that hard in a long time, or how his smile had "many colors" to it. Or that it was "like a rainbow. Upside down." b/c he's really frowning almost all the time, but that doesn't always show thru his true feelings. Really, some good stuff. :)

Also liked Zuko's whole moon fixation concerning Katara's eyes. (And its name is Yue, Zuko, though we know you were referencing Katara. That question would have been a very great line in a sonnet or something, if you were sober. XD)

Two grown-ups, sharing a grown-up pastime. lol My head kept supplying "activity" instead of "pastime" ala Sokka-style, but other than that, I liked that line. :)

Great chapter. If you ever come up with anything for the other prompts, I for one would love to read them. _
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I liked this!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Please tell me there is at least one sequel to this one coming where Suki has a chat with Zuko and follows up on her observations here. I just love the idea of her giving him that appraising look as she watches from behind. lol Cus she can totally see him looking at Katara and then looking at Aang and so forth. Hehe

These are all great. :) I liked the star wars crossover. Very cool. And then this one and Blood were good too.

Poor Zuko, his heart twists but he doesn't want to think about why. lol I am a sucker for angst I guess, but I really liked that line.

Aang was a petulant little brat here, but that's what he was like in the ep at this point, so... yeah. lol

Do you know that, in all the Zutara fic I've read, I don't think I have ever read a real look at the looks they shot at each other in the cave. I think the closest I got was a shallow assumption that they were both actively jealous of one another at the time or something. But yours, with Zuko not necessarily feeling it then, but realizing things about that moment NOW... its pretty cool. That whole paragraph was really nice to read. :)

Looking forward to the next update, if there is one.
pisceanchic101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Very nicely written and cutely done! :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Nice chapter. I especially liked the ending. :)
Wohitzi chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Love this! You write Zuko's thought so wonderfully - I love rambling, almost panicked/overwhelmed feel of it, and how he keeps cutting himself off. Very well-done. )
sparklesthedark chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I really like this little peek into Zuko's mind. Very in-character, very well written, and funny.
ohsoxalive chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I loved this. You executed Zuko's internal and complicated thought process perfectly. The pacing is well done as well. Over all, very, very lovely piece! I did a piece a tad bit similar to this, but I like the detailed thinking on this one more. "The seed of doubt" was an idea that never crossed my mind, but I think you made it believable for Zuko's character here, which is hard to do.