Reviews for That Night at Shirakawa Boulevard
StellarLouissier chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
lol-ed here
randomperson chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
lemon...lemon...please make MinatoXMshe, i'm dying to search for this pairing TT (not as siblings) especially for lemon *i'm Pervert* :D

btw, this is AWESOME! XD
mintroar chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Though I though Kaori would react more to the fact that she's naked and Minato, Junpei and Yukari are there. :p
apersonthatisrandom chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Make a Mina/ FemPro lemon...Come on...
codename710 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It's just perfect
kapal kertas chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice, no awkward sessions afterwads!
blazingreaper chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I am totally looking forward to your persona fanfic if you write it but don't even think of giving it to me I couldn't write a decent story to save my life.
Penis-Slap chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very interesting read

I love this pairing and I'd like to see more from you, maybe a long term story on the pairing.

It's too bad I don't update my story on this pairing that much.
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hehehehehhe!love it! Keep doing this!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Umm...Yes...? Well, at least you don't think they're siblings...that would be...yeah...
ginryuumaru chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
So minato and kaori controled? How about junpei and yukari? Are they controled too?
Twilightdueler13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Interesting and well written. I've always had this idea for a sequel for Persona 3, with the death of the male protagonist (nothing against the female, just that I find the male more fitting), and I can't seem to be able to think of a good intro or how to have the story have a flow like many of yours. (namely Twilight Heart) Anyway you could help?